2.5 Excessive Negativity - FatGeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tom Riddle (Michael Thomson)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FatGeorge (Georgina Wolf)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 2.5 Excessive Negativity by shooting me without giving me a fair warning, even though I am a innocent bystander at the Townhall during Mayors assassionation. Notice that he gives warning shots to my friend, but not me and after my friend recieves his warning shots he shoots me instead.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!XlV2iYIQ!jv1PwfTRQ0nTVx4b8XWLuwD5TK87fOSIoLUcVv0zlXM (See if this link works, otherwise tell me and i will try to change it)
Tick: 26000-27500

Deleted member 5920

As I was directly involved, we all told you several times to leave as we suspected some of you were SS. We were also shooting so I don't understand why you were still in the area?

Deleted member 6228

Also involved, Jack Shanks asked you to leave multiple times, since we only saw one SS and there was two slots we presumed at least 1 more was alive and since you refused to leave the scene multiple times we started to get suspicious of everyone which meant people ended up getting caught in the crossfire. You should have left when we warned you to avoid getting hit.

Reaction score
@Ethan You didn't tell me to leave the area several times, I was outside the Townhall on the sidewalk. Take a look at the file if you wanna take a look if that is true or not.

Reaction score
Again, if you want to look from my perspective and see who told me anything i suggest you download the file and take a look, because no one told me to leave the place where i was standing.

Deleted member 6228

@Ethan You didn't tell me to leave the area several times, I was outside the Townhall on the sidewalk. Take a look at the file if you wanna take a look if that is true or not.
FatGeorge warning shot at you a couple of times, that is indication to leave.

Reaction score
Look at the demo @Inchs and see it from my perspective, he is giving warning shots to my friend (Ryan Ponder) not me I am going in an entirely other direction when he starts giving warning shots and after that he shoots me in the leg = Shooting me in the foot without giving me a fair warning.

Reaction score
Look at the demo @Inchs and see it from my perspective, he is giving warning shots to my friend (Ryan Ponder) not me I am going in an entirely other direction when he starts giving warning shots and after that he shoots me in the leg = Shooting me in the foot without giving me a fair warning.
Why sit and watch a shootout like a vegetable you are supposed to run

Reaction score
@Tadgee Why shoot citizens that are basicly minding their own business? and indicates they are no threat at all. You are superior in numbers, we dont have our phones out trying to contact the police we are simply standing there.

Deleted member 6228

If your friend is getting shot at, why don't you leave? If he is your friend he would have said he is getting shot and that is your indication to leave the area.

Reaction score
@Inchs I never indicated that my friend knows he is getting shot at. I simply state that he is the 1 who gets the warning shots. @Tadgee As i can see we are not in a gunfight, we are standing on the pathway not between you and the cops. If we were between the cops and you guys it would have been a whole other situation and we would have backed off.

Deleted member 6228

@Inchs I never indicated that my friend knows he is getting shot at. I simply state that he is the 1 who gets the warning shots. @Tadgee As i can see we are not in a gunfight, we are standing on the pathway not between you and the cops. If we were between the cops and you guys it would have been a whole other situation and we would have backed off.
As said we still expected there to be more SS. You was given proper warning to leave, you failed to do so and ended up getting shot, FatGeorge has done nothing wrong in this situation. Next time don't hang around gun shots and leave the area.

Reaction score
@Inchs If we were SS, would we be sitting ducks down there doing nothing about the mayor getting killed? For me it looks more like a bad excuse to shoot citizens on the streets that looks 100 % harmless.

I will stop arguing and let the admins judge the situation on their own with the imput we just provided them.

Reaction score
without giving me a fair warning
https://plays.tv/video/5b44fe57a339ad1cad

You are lucky i dont make an AR on you for running around a shootout like a headless chicken. AS you can see by the Plays.tv you were given a warning to leave the area, tbh you should have left the second the shootout occurred.

You then go on to say you are just 'minding your own business'. So you are trying to tell us that you are minding your own business outside of a city hall where there are 5-10 heavily armed men/women, who are currently shooting the mayor. If you had a rational thinking brain, you would run the fuck out of there the second you see people with guns. Even after you were shot you were not immediately killed, but YOU STILL SAT AROUND THE SHOOTOUT instead of seeking medical attention. This has to be the most pathetically played out action request i have seen and all it really shows is you breaking rule 3.4 by sitting around a shootout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.