[AR] Lixerd - Suspicion of random carbomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mucky / Adour Mikoyan

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lixerd / Jessica-trapani Fielding

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144606500

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
@Chris knows about what happened, originally told me to make this AR - he would know whats going on.

What happened: I previously died in a car accident (because cops sadly still cant drive and hold their lanes) and was helped by Chris. He took his time for my report and we got stuff done. I repaired my totally broken vehicle for 7k. Straight afterwards I went AFK (doing army laundry and talking to my mother if you want to know exactly). After I came back, I jumped into my car, started the engine, drove a few meters and boom - I'm dead again and my car is COMPLETELY broken again.
A car bomb installed by Lixerd (apparently in under 10 seconds, infront of 2 garage workers [NPCs] that were present in this time). He claimed that I killed one of his org members... information "from his friend", how classic.

Now what we are looking for is
a) how did he know me and was so sure that it was me
b) why did HE place the car bomb and not the person that originally saw me
c) how and why did he install a car bomb infront of 2 NPCs, in a very short time period and
d) if a, b and c apply, would it be worth 10 years in prison and a huge fine, including the damage he caused? (Responsible for total destruction of the gas station, the BMW M3, 2 NPC's including my person AND the costs from his side, the carbomb, which is about 10k in raw price)

What we need is your perspective and statement with validity.

Thanks for your time Chris, as always - that has to be said.

Regards, Mucky

Evidence (Demo Required): n/a

Tick: n/a

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Atm im Nuteral because we need to hear

1.His P.O.V of the situation
2. Need some evidence to support this, otherwise nothing can be proven

M

Reaction score
Hi to all involved! The purpose of this action request is to determine how the murderer was identified and bombed within the rules. @Sgt Lixerd will need to reply with the information he had to hand, and call upon the others he stated as giving him information.

I will be dealing with this, I just needed to move it here as there was no other convenient way of handling a situation like this.

Reaction score
I am just gonna write real quick all I know about this situation.I was afk and just came back, then I was in my shop trying to sell my AK's as I saw a medic dragging somone from my org, Johannes Trapani-siamoen. I followed the medics who was dragging him as the seconde medic scanned him, an officer asked the medic who had killed him. The medic replyed with "Adour Mikoyan" And then gave a discription, I ran to my second org member Josef Trapani, he said that he got shot by a man who escped in a black car (I don't remember what car, sorry) The reason behinde the murder was apperently becuse they had been in a car acident and Johannes refused to pay his medical bills. Josef and me decided to hunt down the man who killed our freind, as we stopped at a stoarge to equip guns I realized that I just needed an Propan tank to make a car bomb. We figured that it was an easier and less risky thing to do, after hunting a while Josef said that he had found the car and the murderer, as I saw their red car parked infront the carwash blocking the NPC in there, and Josef next to the garage NPC and Johannes to the second NPC, i sneaked behinde Adour Mikoyan's car and planted it, after that I sneaked behind Josef/Johannes car and started to walk towards my car, then I went to the pub to hide, I was later arrested for car bombing but released due to lack of evidence

Others involved in this
IG Name: Josef Trapani
Steam Name: Josef Stalin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56125088

IG Name: Johannes Trapani-simeon
Steam Name: The Hottest Man On Tinder
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103741555

Tell me if theres anymore questions

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am just gonna write real quick all I know about this situation.I was afk and just came back, then I was in my shop trying to sell my AK's as I saw a medic dragging somone from my org, Johannes Trapani-siamoen. I followed the medics who was dragging him as the seconde medic scanned him, an officer asked the medic who had killed him. The medic replyed with "Adour Mikoyan" And then gave a discription, I ran to my second org member Josef Trapani, he said that he got shot by a man who escped in a black car (I don't remember what car, sorry) The reason behinde the murder was apperently becuse they had been in a car acident and Johannes refused to pay his medical bills. Josef and me decided to hunt down the man who killed our freind, as we stopped at a stoarge to equip guns I realized that I just needed an Propan tank to make a car bomb. We figured that it was an easier and less risky thing to do, after hunting a while Josef said that he had found the car and the murderer, as I saw their red car parked infront the carwash blocking the NPC in there, and Josef next to the garage NPC and Johannes to the second NPC, i sneaked behinde Adour Mikoyan's car and planted it, after that I sneaked behind Josef/Johannes car and started to walk towards my car, then I went to the pub to hide, I was later arrested for car bombing but released due to lack of evidence

Others involved in this
IG Name: Josef Trapani
Steam Name: Josef Stalin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56125088

IG Name: Johannes Trapani-simeon
Steam Name: Dimitri Petrenko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72019676

Tell me if theres anymore questions

Going by he has a black car is not really valid enough evidence alot of people have black cars so how did you know it was the right one. This seems like it was just done on the assumption that it was him. Also medic scanners are unreliable with portraits as their clothing can change in the description.

I will however remain neutral waiting statements from witnesses and others involved.

M

Reaction score
hunting a while Josef said that he had found the car and the murderer,

Could you get Josef to comment here about how he made the identification based on what he was told?

Reaction score
Allright bois, Josef here. Basicly what happend was that i was at the bazaar in my shop together with Johannes Simeon. 2 guys came up to my shop and were talking to johannes (while i was sitting infront of my sell table and could clearly see the mans faces) The 2 guys asked for a medical bill priced 500 because johannes had a car accident with these 2 guys. Johannes refused and told them to fuck off, then Johannes walked to the back of my shop and took a Sako to sell in my shop. The 2 guys followed Johannes goin inside my shop and when Johannes took the sako, they decided to shoot johannes. They took his Sako and ran away. I saw the 2 guys runnin away and escaping in this black car. A few mins later the cops arrived and dragged Johannes body outside. I was standing next to Johannes body when the medic dna scanned him. He said loudly in the voice chat that Adour Mikoyan killed him. So on that moment i knew this guys face, name, and what his car looked like. Thats when me and Jessica (sgt.lixerd) decided to take revange for the orgs sake. At first we decided to shoot the guy on sight, but after some good thinking we came to the conlusion that it would be to dangerous and decided to craft a car bomb. I didnt die in this whole time so i still had all the needed information about this guy. So me and jess were driving around the city when i found him standing AFK at the car reparation shop thing. I saw this guys face/look and his car. So my IC knew that this was the guy who killed Johannes. Me and Mario (my irl friend) parked at the car wash so we blocked the view of the npc at the car wash. Jess sneaked up behind this guys car, and tbh i think the npc wouldn't have seen her. Thats when we saw the car explode. End of story.

Hope i helped you out, but tbh i think that Adour Mikoyan didnt had any good reason to shoot someone over a 500 dollars. Maybe he felt threatend about Johannes taking the sako, but he never pointed it at someones face.

Good luck with the investigation Chris. Hope i could help you with my side of the story!

~ Josef

Reaction score
Thanks for your response.

If the medic gave a verbal description not just of my name, but also of my person (skin color, clothing), that would be valid enough I guess.

Joseph Stalin said:
Hope i helped you out, but tbh i think that Adour Mikoyan didnt had any good reason to shoot someone over a 500 dollars. Maybe he felt threatend about Johannes taking the sako, but he never pointed it at someones face.
The one and ONLY reason I shot your friend was he didnt comply with my orders when I told him to drop the gun after he pulled it up and pointed it towards me, ready to shoot me.
---> Little reminder of 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason
Just mentioning he broke a rule here, he should rather be glad I didnt report him for his wrongdoing at all...

Joseph Stalin said:
Me and Mario (my irl friend) parked at the car wash so we blocked the view of the npc at the car wash. Jess sneaked up behind this guys car, and tbh i think the npc wouldn't have seen her. Thats when we saw the car explode. End of story.
In my view there was still 2 NPCs remaining at the garage itself, and they COULD easily see you. When we talk about realism, how long would it take to install a carbomb? Not 10 seconds, we can exclude that.
That you come there, install the bomb and get out of there unnoticed is also totally unlikely (we remember, 2 NPCs five meters infront of Jessica when she installed the carbomb).

Now its up to @Chris what he thinks and how he classifies the NPC rule in this incident.
3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), they must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

If Chris decides the carbomb was placed within the rules and 3.21 was not broken, Im totally fine and you can close this just like that.
I cannot respond to this anymore for another week, so this here will be my final post (army).

Thanks to @Chris for his time, and to everyone else for their contribution.

Regards, Mucky

M

Reaction score
I thought I posted here, mustn't have pressed the button :banghead::banghead::banghead:

@Sgt Lixerd please provide a demo (ideally a video of the demo if possible) with tick of you planting the bomb.

b402b81074.png

@Sgt Lixerd you do not need to support the videos at all. Go to your garrysmod/demos folder and find the file in which the timestamp in the screenshot above lies; you need to upload this at MEGA or a similar, trustworthy site and send it to me with an unmodified file name so that I can easily find the correct place in the file.
[DOUBLEPOST=1466872009,1465859888][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Apologies for the delay, I've had my last exam this week and was only recently sent the demo. I'm satisfied that this was a valid action.

Status
Not open for further replies.