T.S.S | Experimental / Deckard Shaw
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Propane / (Havent found name) [Guy with weapon]
The_Swedish_gamer / (Havent found it) [Guy with baseball bat]

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:89233705
STEAM_0:0:51011387

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

They refuses to cooperate while under gunpoint by an swat officer. I was going on lunch break when i went back passing the hospital I saw 2 guys. 1 armed with a remington. They both stalled quite much but since there was no officers and there was raid ongoing just before that action i believe there is no valid reason to transport a gun at a hospital. He also refused to drop it when i told him several times and he did put it in his car and stalling rp. The guy with the gun should be punished for not following 3.4, 6.3 while under gunpoint and wearing a gun at public area outside hospital. The second guy should only achieve a punishment for 3.4 Gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): Evidence for AR
Tick: Watch the video, Cut Version

Reaction score
Why did you cut the video off ? You should put all of it in. Why didnt you show how you put me in jail for 10 years? why didnt you show how you tried to kill the medic? Why were you even pointing a gun at me when was a holstered gun on my back?

Reaction score
Alright, I'll agree with you that he was stalling quite a bit, also when he's transporting it he should have it in his trunk.
But seriously, you just made an AR on yourself as you broke a lot of traffic laws, you didn't use your indicators, you parked illegally at Fredys at the hospital, you could've just parked in the parking lot.

Neutral

Reaction score
I believe I encouraged you to make this AR. The players did not seem to cooporate at all. Not even after in OOC. However if theyre getting punished you should too for the laws you broke as swat.
-Neutral

Reaction score
As you came from a mealbreak back to the PD and there were no officers available to assign, you had the right to take action and arrest these people.
Rules they broke:
"after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability" they actually stalled RP instead of continuing
They did not comply under gunpoint which risked their lifes

Also, try to not break traffic laws as government employee next time.
And I would like to know, why you did cut off the end. It would be the best if you could show us the whole situation.

Last edited:

Alex

+Support, they broke gunpoint, stalled rp, btw why did you break 4.1 ? so many traffic laws, as a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.