AR on 2 unknown people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/ Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kirk and i dont know his IC name and the other dude still unknown
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:80077470
Why Should This Player Be Punished one of them shoot me for no reason, he was just going to be arrested for transport of offensive weapon and that guy who killed me just came out of no were and that seemed to me that it was a meta there is no way it was a coincidence as that guy was prepared for me.
Min 0:05 I got a regular alarm
Min 1:06 you can see a life alert from a police officer
Min 1:19 you can see that I saw a guy going away with out his cell phone out
Min 3:00 You can see That I went AFK because my mom needed me
Min 5:21 you can see an officer who gave me the name of the killer which is not him
Min 5:47 you can see him preparing for me to come with out any information, there is no way that that was a coincidence.
Min 6:00 you can see Samuel saying that Ben is on custody
Min 6:07 you can see him killing me with out knowing the charges.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I honestly dont know what the problem is?

Where you aprehended the person in the park, go to your demo and go to other end of the park and who do you see? ME.

I saw you arrest my friend and thought you must be ringing for transport or you'll be going back to reagals. So I took my chances going to Reagals and at first it looked like I missed you because the cops were leaving and I just saw you come up the stairs and therefore, thought it would be my chance to save my friend from going to jail and serving a lengthy sentance.

Killing you without knowing any charges. No me and Kirk just raided reagals and escaped police persuit using deadly force, I saw you arrest my FRIEND. Dont know if your being serious or not.

can give demo upon request.

Thankyou.

Reaction score
"I saw you arrest my friend" thats what you said and that does not give you the reason to kill me btw
unlease its 10 years in preson which he was going for 2 years

and when you were under the stairs you couldn't see your friend as I am covering him from the front there is no way you saw him that fast, even if you saw him you didn't think about your consequences, which violates the rule 3.4

Reaction score
We just raided and I had just killed an officer to escape, hence your life alert. We were both wanted criminals, what do you mean it dosent give you reason, if you think you or your friend is going to prison for murder, wouldent you take drastic action to prevent it? ofcourse you would. I was looking all around Reagals, for at least a 1 or 2 minutes. I saw you for a while actualy, you just dident see me clearly, I saw you and the prisoner. Otherwise, why would I shoot at a TFU for no reason?. Consequences of what? there was no other police around you can see in the demo they are all leaving, you was on your own transporting a criminal. I managed to break his hands free and we escaped, clearly thinking about the consequences.

Reaction score
that does not mean that you can kill me, this is not darkRP and the warrant was not set on you it was sat up on a guy called ben something to prove that look at the video again.

you could've just run away and not get killed by another person cause you were 100% safe at that point

Reaction score
I have deleted my demos and no longer have this demo on hand.

that does not mean that you can kill me, this is not darkRP and the warrant was not set on you it was sat up on a guy called ben something to prove that look at the video again.

you could've just run away and not get killed by another person cause you were 100% safe at that point

My IC name is Ben Depiero, the person who killed you. I do admit I shouldent have deleted my demo/s as they are not 21 days old but I've just seen that now, but that is still no excuse. I shall try and make it clearer.

-
Why Should This Player Be Punished one of them shoot me for no reason, he was just going to be arrested for transport of offensive weapon and that guy who killed me just came out of no were and that seemed to me that it was a meta there is no way it was a coincidence as that guy was prepared for me.
-

Me and Kirk raid reagals. cop chases me into forrest area in front of reagals, I ( Ben Depiero) Kill him, I run to jennefirs. I see you arrest Kirk and you can see my explanation above ^. I have not meta as I tell you I saw you at the other end of the park arrest Kirk and I made the decision to try and stop you by waiting at reagals on the off chance you would transport him via walking and not vehicle.

At this time I am warrented like you state multiple times in the video, I'm unclear how the person in the demo says Ben in custody, when Im under the stairs? so Im clearly not in jail. I dident put my life in jeporday as you can see in your demo all the remaining police leave the area as I kill you and release my friend and we escaped sucessfully.- may I add since I was warrented for murder you was going to bump in to me either way as you was walking directly at me and it would of resulted in me getting the drop on you and killing you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have deleted my demos and no longer have this demo on hand.

My IC name is Ben Depiero, the person who killed you. I do admit I shouldent have deleted my demo/s as they are not 21 days old but I've just seen that now, but that is still no excuse. I shall try and make it clearer.

-
-

Me and Kirk raid reagals. cop chases me into forrest area in front of reagals, I ( Ben Depiero) Kill him, I run to jennefirs. I see you arrest Kirk and you can see my explanation above ^. I have not meta as I tell you I saw you at the other end of the park arrest Kirk and I made the decision to try and stop you by waiting at reagals on the off chance you would transport him via walking and not vehicle.

At this time I am warrented like you state multiple times in the video, I'm unclear how the person in the demo says Ben in custody, when Im under the stairs? so Im clearly not in jail. I dident put my life in jeporday as you can see in your demo all the remaining police leave the area as I kill you and release my friend and we escaped sucessfully.- may I add since I was warrented for murder you was going to bump in to me either way as you was walking directly at me and it would of resulted in me getting the drop on you and killing you.
============================================================================
The bottom line is that you dont know what is the charge, so what you could have done is go to him and ask what is going on, and here comes the 10 toes situation where you can ask him what is happening, he will tell you 10 toes and then you can shoot me,

you dont know the charge there for you cant kill me unless you knew the charge

Status
Not open for further replies.