Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DarkShadow/Carl James

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Toni Rigatoni/

• STEAM_0:1:44627859
|||| MidoTheCigar/idk

His/Her SteamID: idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5: So i knock on there door and gave them a burger, they gunpointed me and told me to get in, then the User(s) mugged me then killed me right after for not telling him how much is the "Time"

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

DarkShadow: is killing someone after a mug, 2.5?
Madda: Hi
Madda: Yes
DarkShadow: Thank you so much, you helpful.
Madda: Ur AR is valid

@LordTyla

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

in this video , DarkShadow got mugged and killed which is breaking 2.5

these guys deserve to get punishment

Reaction score
It was late at night and we were RPing that we had a long day. (disposing of your previous body, but that's not important) Then we hear the door knock and it's some fire-crotch with his pajamas on. My friend, Salvatore Guenzette was not pleased by this due to how late it was in game when we were about to get rest. So he gunpointed you and demanded you came inside, which you did. We then mugged you, and you cooperated. Then we ungagged you and asked you if your noodle is in a knot seeing as you knocking on the door so you can give two mobsters a burger that was bought with your crack money in the middle of the night is insane. You don't respond and act oblivious to my questions, so I slap you, you still don't respond, so I slap you again, you then proceed to act dumb, not paying attention to the man slapping the shit out of you while a bat/9mm is rubbing against your skull. So we had you beaten to a pulp for not cooperating. It's not that you couldn't give us an answer, it's that you weren't listening and was acting oblivious to the situation at hand. Even if you couldn't give us an answer like you claim, there are clocks all over the apartment, there was one in front of you and one behind you.

Reaction score
It was late at night and we were RPing that we had a long day. (disposing of your previous body, but that's not important) Then we hear the door knock and it's some fire-crotch with his pajamas on. My friend, Salvatore Guenzette was not pleased by this due to how late it was in game when we were about to get rest. So he gunpointed you and demanded you came inside, which you did. We then mugged you, and you cooperated. Then we ungagged you and asked you if your noodle is in a knot seeing as you knocking on the door so you can give two mobsters a burger that was bought with your crack money in the middle of the night is insane. You don't respond and act oblivious to my questions, so I slap you, you still don't respond, so I slap you again, you then proceed to act dumb, not paying attention to the man slapping the shit out of you while a bat/9mm is rubbing against your skull. So we had you beaten to a pulp for not cooperating. It's not that you couldn't give us an answer, it's that you weren't listening and was acting oblivious to the situation at hand. Even if you couldn't give us an answer like you claim, there are clocks all over the apartment, there was one in front of you and one behind you.

It has been stated by the staff team numerous times that in nearly all situations, killing someone after mugging them for items is 2.5. Just because he failed to answer your question doesn't mean that you can violate that.

Reaction score

Sorry sir but that didn't make any sense, why would you gunpoint when you're trying to sleep? you could've
1. Warn me and threatened me
2. Call the Police
3. Gunpoint me and then mug me then wave me off without killing me

Which could've void the whole situation

Killing me because i didn't tell you the time while i was tied and didn't know the time? and i wasn't paying attention until you slapped me and NO, i wasn't gunpointed by you when you told me whats the time and you slapped me which made my character angry, at anyway and overall why in the hell would you kill someone for not telling you the time? 3.4? oh yeah sure let me gunpoint someone then mug him then kill him right afterwards because he wasn't letting me sleep without a warning, because logic?

Reaction score
I give this AR a +support. Thomas had an invalid reason to murder you. Killing someone 'cause he doesn't know how late it is is not valid and breaks 2.5 Excessive Negativity

Reaction score
The rest I'm going to say for tonight (Or morning) is that we demanded an answer and he refused to give one, he didn't need to give a perfect answer, he could have easily said "I don't know" but instead he was screaming that he wanted his possessions back and ignored the demands.

Reaction score
Okay this could be seen as 2.5, however I see where Thomas is coming from. Darkshadow did not answer his questions after being asked several times, maybe just have a word with Thomas and explain the rule.

Reaction score
Just because it was "late at night" doesn't mean you gunpoint him and kill him.
He also broke 3.4 in this situation, he admits he gunpointed you for being tired. Now, last time I got in a talk with a staff member and they told me that even if someone is tresspassing, you don't gunpoint them as it is more likely 3.4, but it can be reasoned.
It was late at night and we were RPing that we had a long day. (disposing of your previous body, but that's not important) Then we hear the door knock and it's some fire-crotch with his pajamas on. My friend, Salvatore Guenzette was not pleased by this due to how late it was in game when we were about to get rest. So he gunpointed you and demanded you came inside, which you did.

Also 2.5 as he killed you after a mugging with no valid reason at all.

Reaction score
The way I see it, 2.5 was broken.

You just killed him because he did not tell you what time it was? Why would you even. You have just mugged a man for all his items. You may not kill after a succsessfull mugging.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instead of paying attention to the man slapping him and getting out alive, he instead decided to constantly tell Mido to give his stuff back. I don't see how that isn't 3.4

Reaction score
How I see it, 2.5 was sadly broken here. They shouldn't go as far as killing him, as they allready had mugged him for his items.
Thing is that these two guys are some exceptional roleplayers, and I do believe Shadow might have broken 3.4 for completely ignoring the guy who was actively slapping and beating him. We do not know what Shadow was saying, but if he just kept on yelling that he wanted his stuff back, like mentioned above, I would say 3.4 was broken.
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
I don't get why he wouldn't answer clearly 3.4, on the other end of the stick i suppose it could be considered 2.5 depends how you look at it really +/- Neutral. I think they should receive a warning at MOST as they were clearly roughing him up as he failed to comply.

Reaction score
I don't think you get the accuse of me breaking 3.4, killing me for not answering the question is straight up "invalid" and i had a chat with a Moderator and he also confirmed "Killing me for not answering the question is invalid".

I did not know the time, i was trying to find the time anyhow and i already got beaten and slapped, my vision went blurry as he literally killed me for not answering a stupid question, why not point out the time then release me? i think you need to re-read the rules as i DID not break 3.4. Thank you for Understanding.

Reaction score
Firstly when you make an AR and you look at the demo press in console: "voice_loopback 1" so we can hear your voice.
Secondly these two guys where trying to roleplay as gangsters or something and you knocked their door at night just to give them a burger? As they were roleplaying like that, they wouldn't just leave you after you completely annoyed them. So, they mugged you. Then they asked you about the time. What many people obviously don't understand is that it was a rhetorical question to point out how late it was. Pretty easy thing to say would be: "It is night". I really loved the RP of them and pretty much you ruined it. The thing is that they didn't take into consideration 2.5 at all and thought that "as real gangsters would do it, let's do it" (kill him). I do not see how 3.4 was broken as they killed you with a bat and it wasn't loud. Also they could easily find an excuse for killing you "He trespassed and had a gun on him" "He tried to raid us" etc.
and you slapped me which made my character angry
Made your character angry? Oh so yeah you are not scared that you are gunpointed by 2 guys that can obviously kill you, you are just angry.... Of course.

Anyways, I hate to admit it but they indeed broke 2.5 so... +support

Reaction score
Firstly when you make an AR and you look at the demo press in console: "voice_loopback 1" so we can hear your voice.
Secondly these two guys where trying to roleplay as gangsters or something and you knocked their door at night just to give them a burger? As they were roleplaying like that, they wouldn't just leave you after you completely annoyed them. So, they mugged you. Then they asked you about the time. What many people obviously don't understand is that it was a rhetorical question to point out how late it was. Pretty easy thing to say would be: "It is night". I really loved the RP of them and pretty much you ruined it. The thing is that they didn't take into consideration 2.5 at all and thought that "as real gangsters would do it, let's do it" (kill him). I do not see how 3.4 was broken as they killed you with a bat and it wasn't loud. Also they could easily find an excuse for killing you "He trespassed and had a gun on him" "He tried to raid us" etc.

Made your character angry? Oh so yeah you are not scared that you are gunpointed by 2 guys that can obviously kill you, you are just angry.... Of course.

Anyways, I hate to admit it but they indeed broke 2.5 so... +support

Giving an excuse for Roleplay to break the rules IS NOT ALLOWED, completely annoyed them? fam, they didn't give me a singal warning, if it's late as fuck then why mug and gunpoint someone instead of waving him off? and no i didn't find that a rhetorical question that's why i included 3.4, why in the fuck would they kill/mug someone because it's late? it is extremely unnecessary, there's something called 911, you call them and they deal with it, It's like "Man, it's too late, let me gunpoint this man and mug him then kill him right after as it's the right thing to do before sleeping". And how come you hate to admit they broke 2.5?

Reaction score
Accepted

MidoTheCigar will receive a warning for 2.5 Excessive Negativity. Thank you for creating an action request. The way I see it is that you should not have been killed for your actions and was excessive to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.