AR on a lying mean person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Elvy Safirsdottir.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyrone I believe, if not it is Skull Raw
His/Her SteamID: -
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I'll immediately tell the story; there were reports of shots fired near either the Roadcrew station or by the Slums, so I headed out with Stingray only to find two guys fleeing and a bunch of bullet shells on the floor. After I gunpointed them to get out of the car they claimed they had no guns when there was literal proof of shells lying on the floor, no-one else was there but those two and the Roadcrew. Me and @BigNonce tried to figure out if the gun was recently fired, if it was warm and such. We tried to get him to search the trunk several times which he didn't comply with. He lied in-game that the gun was never fired and was constantly stalling to not lose his gun. Also, he immediately stored his gun to prevent it from getting lost in future incidents.

Due to him lying we couldn't finish our investigation and couldn't find any gun when he stored it in his van. He claimed it was never fired and that the bullet casings were not his when we checked the gun several times and tried to get it out of the car. Another thing to note is, is that he probably shot at the Roadcrew due to him paying and not receiving a car-fix, this is very unjustifiable and could get him in serious trouble, it could've resulted in death if there were cops on scene the second it happened.

Another thing to note is, is that he had his gun out on the 50~ second mark, the shots coming from the Roadcrew matched the sounds. You can also hear the bullet shells falling on the floor at that mark.

Evidence (Demo Required):
2d94ecf4023e74420e9926aac1e942d9.png

Reaction score
-WITNESSED THE SITUATION-

I was another officer on the scene, the reported player lied several times for 5+mins. This completely ruined the RP situation and stopped him being arrested for his crime committed. As far as I know, the user gained no benefit for firing his gun, he also immediately stored it and lied in a /desc.

Reaction score
Already forgot his IG name, but yeah that's him.

Reaction score
@Envionic sorry for the late response but can you please also upload the evidence of the sit itself as the evidence only provides him shooting and not of any rule breaks.

You have 24 hours to upload the correct evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.