AR on a nonce again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

@BigNonce Stop acting dumb like you don’t know. @Daigestive saved the shadowplay of you breaking a rule. Whenever you save a shadowplay it saves the day and timestamp which you can clearly see in the title of the video which is 25-08-2018 at exactly 21:36:10 BST. Sorry for getting involved @Aquaa & @Gimic but he is clearly acting like he doesn’t know the time to get out of this report.

Reaction score
@So$a I guess your calling aquaa dumb then because he didnt realise it either but ty for pointing it out

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Considering 2 people only punched you twice, there's nothing stopping you for only gunpointing him and cuffing him. You must have been already injured with 0 regen. Your own fault for not calling a medic, you cant use it as an excuse to shoot someone over 1 punch.

Reaction score
@Daigestive I have 5 regen and im not risking that, the amount of times if stopped to warn someone and then died because they kept coming after me

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@BigNonce you should have gunpointed him earlier and called a medic not used it as an excuse to shoot someone

Reaction score
Accepted.

Your role has a SS is to protect the mayor not running around telling people to shoot someone.
Regarding you killing someone i see why you did it but next time gunpoint them or summit or call for backup.
Verb-Warning

As for you @Tomo Do NOT minge a gun again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.