AR on Aiden Keys and Kina Wolff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@CaughtRed Sadly, my recording didn't work at the time. This was dealt with in-game so I am not going to provide evidence. This was when you hit Tomiko, a cop and me on the Suburbs on ramp, then killed the officer and broke me out of cuffs when you had nothing to do with me nor was I being arrested.

I'll leave it here for admins to deicde!

I only got my recording working like 30 minutes ago, sorry

Reaction score
But that can be dealt with in another AR if you get anything from it. Which, I'm positive you won't. Maybe we could stick to the actual Thread topic.

Reaction score
Considering that was dealt with in-game and didn't go any further other than me explaining why I killed an officer to kenty I don't see the relevance AT ALL inchs, especially because this is a seperate situation.

Let's try dealing with the matter at hand instead of trying to find a shred of evidence to try punish us with huh inchs

Deleted member 6228

@CaughtRed first off, disputes are dealt with by other staff members to avoid bias, secondly I'm trying to gather evidence to see if you was just overall minging and this is the only report to come out of it, thirdly it's my AR week, meaning sadly I have to deal with you

Reaction score
@Inchs and again that can be dealt with in another dispute or in a private conversation with whoever. Its just gonna clog up this channel with unnecessary bs

Deleted member 6228

Accepted

Reviewed with @blobvis 2.0 !
@Tinky will receive a warning 2.5, pulling the gun was not excessive but shooting at them was too much over a basic traffic accident, the GP seemed to get them to move.
@Mina will receive a warning for 2.1 for running the red light and ramming the vehicle across the road for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.