AR on Censoredexe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Beside the point. You don't shoot another persons car because you think they're part of the same organisation. Let me remind you that the only people who flanked you were other people you think are in the same organisation however that person hasn't actually done anything to you.

Reaction score
@Shay I'd highly appreciate if you could get logs of whoever popped my tires during this raid, even though my car was parked a ways away under the highway.
I shot your tires out because I was in a gunfight with about 3 or 4 of your org, all hiding in the trees so I shot out your tires so you couldn't escape and come back with bigger guns, seeing as you were all armed with revolvers lol.
Also, when your org is hiding behind your car and shooting as us, your car is going to get shot.

Reaction score
Have you tried to read any of the prior messages? you can't shoot my car because I could potentially be in their org. Surely you would realise this as you know who I am and my vehicle. Thats like saying I need to shoot every car at bazaar during a gun fight in case they come back with bigger weapons. You saw no one drive that car either. If you're not defending there why be worried about anyone coming back for you? You've just said yourself there and I'll quote it "my org were in the trees" okay so why in the video is there no shooting going on when you pop my tyres (or very little at least). Can you provide any demo footage of this being a crossfire situation as I find that hard to believe.

Reaction score
I had reason to believe the car was owned by one of the people shooting me, as they were all basing at wc2 and 3. I see a car parked at wc2, while being shot by the occupants of both, I shot their tires while in a gunfight with them to make sure they didn't jump in it and drive off.

Its just your tires, if you want compensation, ill comp you, I dont understand why you're making such a petty AR.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe WC2 was occupied by myself and mina (and foxy gaming from time to time) so no we weren't shooting you until you tried to crowbar the door, which you can see in the video is after you shoot my tyres. Please provide some sort of footage to back up what you're saying here because I don't believe you tbh.

EDIT: To add you fucked my engine

Last edited:
Reaction score
@CaughtRed What dont you believe, that I thought the car was one of theirs seeing as they were shooting me from around it?
Youve just admitted Foxy Gaming, the leader of the org that was shooting at us, was with you, why wouldnt I assume wc2 was with them?

Reaction score
I don’t see the need to provide demo of me shooting your tires? I’ve already said I did and we have logs to back it up?
Like I said to shay in the sit today, I did it purely because it presented a tactical advantage, while I hid in the forest because I believed it was owned by them and if he able to kill them at the car, as I didn’t want them escaping and or chasing me when I escaped, unfortunately I died

Status
Not open for further replies.