AR on Aiden Keys and Kina Wolff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tinky/ Tinky Starksy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aiden Keys, Kina Wolff/ {Naxal} Clippy, Mina
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Kina rammed my car for no reason off the road and then both of them broke 3.4 by not getting out of tthe car when i gunpointed them and told them to get out
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: yes

Reaction score
Yes because I totally had more than 2 seconds to properly react and get out. This is quite hypocritical coming from you as well.

Reaction score
I'd like to add that his has been happening all day with them, minging around, saying their 'hands slipped'.

Reaction score
Huh? I logged on at what like 10? Want me to provide my full demo because in none of it do I ram someone else's vehicle or go my hand slipped.

Reaction score
Not really, especially when my hands aren't on my keyboard at that point

Reaction score
Sorry, I'd like to add that this has been happening since 10 with them, minging around, saying their 'hands slipped'.

Reaction score
@Synatec I find this quite slanderous. If you can back up that I'm involved in ramming your vehicle then feel free to provide that footage. Otherwise don't keep slandering me

Reaction score
Just to add do you think this complies with rule 2.1 play realistically? Last time I checked most people don't bring out a gun in the busiest place around to shoot someone for ramming their vehicle.

Reaction score
You ramming my vehicle like that is only baiting me and in a real situation a ram like that could seriously hurt my body and I would always act in a way to defend myself as you were having a laugh about it

Reaction score
@CaughtRed Sadly, my recording didn't work at the time. This was dealt with in-game so I am not going to provide evidence. This was when you hit Tomiko, a cop and me on the Suburbs on ramp, then killed the officer and broke me out of cuffs when you had nothing to do with me nor was I being arrested.

I'll leave it here for admins to deicde!

Reaction score
Doesn't feel worth the risk? As you're reporting me for not getting out under gunpoint (to confirm I was a passenger) surely it wouldn't make sense to force the passenger out as well. In a real situation you'd call the police. In a real situation you wouldn't hear us laughing so it could be been an accident. In fact in this case as well it could've been an accident, you failed to investigate that and were instead trigger happy

Reaction score
@Synatec ah well as that was dealt with in game, it feels pretty irrelevant here. And as this was one situation, it couldn't have been all day.

Reaction score
I am going to bed now and we'll let the admin decide whats right and whats wrong tomorrow. Night gang!

Reaction score
Just want to address a few things.
Firstly, It's Aidan Keis and Kian Wolf.
Secondly, @Synatec you had nothing to do with this so don't leave replies here. Also I broke you out of cuffs, why are you complaining lmao. Also I was lagging when I was driving up the ramp and ran yous over which I was explaining it to the Officer.
Thirdly, I had started reversing as you gun pointed me and as there were police literally behind me.
Lastly, I can see how much effort you have put into this. Looks likes something you wrote on the toilet. Maybe if you got our names right and add our Steam IDs it might be something I will discuss with you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.