AR on Censoredexe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [Naxal] Clippy // Aidan Keis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @CensoredExe // Chris Jensen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:72160298
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User shot out my tyres and engine for absolutley no reason in the middle of a raid before anyone had even shot at them
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly, this demo doesn't show anything. Lots of errors and it doesn't show that I shot your tyres and your engine. Secondly, your friends were flanking from the woods and we saw them by the car therefore knowing it was theres so we shot the tires so you couldn't escape the area. Also, Shay checked logs and found out that you popped my tires and shot my engine after I died. Your friend already received a warning for the same thing earlier on. @Shay

Reaction score
Also I only shot the tires out one of your cars. The yellow one and not the engine.

Reaction score
What? Theres no org messages of me indicating I'm getting backup. I shot your tyres because how was I supposed to know you weren't still around. Your point about the demo not showing anything feels pretty invalid considering logs will show you popped the tyres either way. This demo shows that you had no reason to shoot out my tyres and engine

Reaction score
I did have a reason. Your friends were all around the woods shooting at me and my org. They started when I was just sitting in my car by the creepy tree and one of your friends was trying to sneak up to me with a gun drawn. Overall, I saw 2-3 of your friends waiting for us in the woods.

Reaction score
There was only one car and that was a purple bmw, maybe a staff member can confirm who shot out my tyres.

Reaction score
And no there was another car by wood cabin 3 where people were shooting us from.

Reaction score
@Palodhi Thats very strange because it was only me @Mina and @Foxy Gaming at wood cabin 2 who are all shown in the video. That reason sounds like bs ngl. If the people shooting at you weren't in wood cabin 2, and neither was the car surely its a different person

Reaction score
@CaughtRed They were wearing the exact same clothes as others in your group. I didn't pop your tires. So why you making a AR?

Reaction score
@Palodhi Considering it was your vehicle the red aston I am assuming it is you, especially after previous incidents that day. Want to confirm what colours those were? As you wouldn't even be able to see into wood cabin and my vehicle doesn't match that colour

Reaction score
@CaughtRed Yes I was in the red aston. But i never popped your tires. The only tires I popped was at wood cabin 3.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There was only one car in the area. There was only a yellow car. I was involved in the raid along with ben. There was people behind the car. Ben is in the right

Reaction score
Can you provide footage of that as my bmw is a purple bmw, and during that demo footage two people go round the back of my building and pop the tyres.

Reaction score
If needs be i can provide demo, and you can even here them say that they had blown the tires out on the BMW. Even if our clan was flanking you, that doesnt mean you can just pop our tires, its not a valid reason.

Reaction score
Thread adjusted. Apologies @Palodhi for pulling you into this.

Just to add I don't wear the gang clothing currently nor would you have been able to see me inside WC2 as the windows were boarered up. A thread that was pointed out to me earlier which is a similar situation is this one made by Inchs (https://perpheads.com/threads/warning-dispute.40854/) as you can see inchs was warned for shooting 2 unarmed people in the same org. I might've been in the same org as the people flanking you however I did not request they flank nor did they come from my property specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.