AR on Alfa Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: David Starksy/KNOXY82
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Alfa Ross/Asap Sperg
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51990442
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 as i pulled my gun out on him in attempt to take his ak, he pulled it out under gp to then spray me down. when talking to the ASAP SPERG he said he only saw my gun in passive so he ran behind the door if he could show demo proving of this then i understand his actions
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: David Starksy/KNOXY82
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Alfa Ross/Asap Sperg
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51990442
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 as i pulled my gun out on him in attempt to take his ak, he pulled it
out under gp to then spray me down. when talking to the ASAP SPERG he said he only saw my gun in passive so he ran behind the door if he could show demo proving of this then i understand his actions
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Sorle told me to post:
Tom got in the way, which skewed my ability to see your gunpoint. I ran back to the door when I saw your gun in passive, my apologies if you think this is 3.4

Sam

Reaction score
DENIED

The user in this situation has a chance to get behind the door, take his gun out and shoot you. There is no rule break here from what I see.

@Moon The Goon ; If you can tell Sorle from me that he should be careful in the future when someone is drawing a gun on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.