AR on Alfie King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Crimson Nugget / Hanzo Nakamura
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TSM Athiux / Alfie King
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73177714
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He killed me for no reason at all while lying and saying that I was the one who tried to get into his car [2.5] put his life at risk for no reason while killing someone, something that can lead him to lose his freedom/life [3.4] and shot someone in front of two eye-witness NPC (the two NPC at Jennifer's) and one extra witness that can hear the shot (Ragnatech NPC) [3.21]

I would also add [1.1] and [1.3] as when confronted about it in OOC he was very disrespectful in general and baiting me through "why you mad, why you mad" and some other things he said through voice while in the sit with @Fasool and I don't know if it applies, but I'd say 1.3 because he accused me of liar, while he himself lied saying in the situation to Fasool that I was in the alleyway while in the video you can see I'm standing in front of the glass of Jennifer's.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/586be1ff7ff2fecc17/killing-me-for-no-reason?from=user

NOTE: There's a jump when I'm about to get killed because I was alt-tabbed and plays.tv doesn't record when that happens, but you can see he does it for a couple of frames and he doesn't deny killing me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.