AR on Amber Powell <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Amer Powell/TheChosenOne@Amber Powell / Also Daniel Gilbert (someone grab his steamid/steam name pls)/[[PH] Ryan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80922169/ STEAM_0:0:150060923 (ph ryan)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User was in a skype call or in ts with one of his friends, I shot his friend and he knew about it somehow and typed in OOC about it immediately afterwards. I then bombed their home and they were completely silent until after I was killed by them. I'm only talking about 3.2 breakage when I killed his friend across the street from subs 8 (I believe) in the back of one of those unassailable homes. OOC erupted after I did so and I asked them how they knew about it and all they gave me were excuses.

He boasted about killing me in thread earlier with a video. He forgot that he didn't mute the sound in the clip thus hearing his voice say "okay I got him" which proves he was on skype with his friends at the time of the raid.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Here's a video of his voice, if he removes any of the videos I have downloaded them and will reupload them.

REUPLOADED ON MY PUUSH: http://puu.sh/ngxDi/0548544abe.mp3

EDIT: he attempted to delete evidence that I pointed out in the comments in the thread he boasted about killing me in, here's his confession to deleting it:
e1cf7692e8.png

and here's when I pointed it out that it was him speaking when the video wasn't deleted:
2ecaa6a43de901d2af3303061026d75f.png

Note: This AR is mainly for reece arnolds and daniel gilbert

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
He removed the video, could you please reupload it?

Amber Powell, removing evidence will not help your case, honestly.

Reaction score
From my perspective he was recording it not from a demo, therefore hearing his mic in the video, you hear him say ok I got him but you can see the speaking icon popping up shortly after, which means he was about to say it ingame aswell. I'm not gonna -support or +support as I wanna further see this and I'm not 100% sure.

Reaction score
Lets break this down.

You are reece arnolds, who has previously uploaded videos of you in demos but with skype in the background. Showing you use skype. After killing ezrider you immediatly say "I got him" while speaking. You were not in demos as you can see Ezriders name.

Why on earth would you "forget to press the voice button" if you are really going to use that as a reason. Ezrider is claiming you were not talking previously and that would back up his claim if he can prove it.

You then delete a video at exactly the same time a AR is made.

Reaction score
How Is There Meta Like You Said It Was Silent Until you died if there was meta you would of heard talking in the video
He's using skype to communicate with his friend regardless and he meta'd with you when I killed you across the street because he somehow knew that I did so after only shooting once. That's all I'm trying to prove.

Reaction score
Just noticed the really strange transition from inside the room to outside. Can you explain why this was needed? Looks to me this is where you were talking to your friend over skype and cut it out.

Here is a demonstration made in paint

96d2013375.png

Reaction score
Just noticed the really strange transition from inside the room to outside. Can you explain why this was needed? Looks to me this is where you were talking to your friend over skype and cut it out.
I'm also fairly sure he convinced his new friend (Ryan) to disconnect after I shot him so he wouldn't lose his gun.

Reaction score
Reece Arnolds is requested to post the whole video with no cuts within 24 hours, if there is anything missing I will go from the evidence that Ezrider posted and punish the user for it as it is violating 3.2.

Amber Powell

here ya go, you clearly see me speaking in game when i kill ezrider, and then i show you 10 mins after he died with me talking to my friend

Reaction score
In the video Ezrider showed you said "i got em" but if you look in the
top left you dont see the talking icon until you stop speaking so if you did not say
that in game who did you say it to?

Reaction score
here ya go, you clearly see me speaking in game when i kill ezrider, and then i show you 10 mins after he died with me talking to my friend

At the start of the video you say
"Ryan disconnected, that's how I know he died; he got banned for that"

If you're taking that into IC, that's also considered metagame, just thought I'd let you know. :*

Reaction score
Great great great.

1. Ryan disconecting 7 secs after dying doesn't correlate to you knowing that he died, there must've been some form of communication between you two
  2. Furthermore, you had your weapon out as if you knew I was outside and that I was about to kill ryan/raid you
  3. The time spent idle in-game is the issue here, you fast forwarded it so we don't know exactly how long you "waited" to talk to your friend Daniel
  4. You begin talking after killing me, reasonable however it's quite odd that it took you that long to begin doing so.
  5. After Ryan died I spent at least 5 mins going to subs storage to store my deagle to get ryans gun only to realize he dced, you spent that time with your weapon out as if you knew he died immediately after he did so, quite odd
  6. You stood at the doorway waiting for me to come after I killed Ryan which you knew I did (for some strange reason) but I didn't directly go to your home to raid you right afterwards, I detoured and got my bomb and AK47 out

Reaction score
Reece Arnolds is requested to post the whole video with no cuts within 24 hours, if there is anything missing I will go from the evidence that Ezrider posted and punish the user for it as it is violating 3.2.
As Daymon said can you upload the recorded video. You have uploaded a recording of the demo can you actually get the unedited version?

Reaction score
I honestly think there isent enough valid proof to proof that reece said "i got him" not in a third party system.
But to be honest i know its still meta but i mean what damage or unfair advantage did it give reece and his friend he was possibly metagaming with saying "I got him" the unfair advantage it gave his friend was to check for himself tha takes around 2 seconds litterly Reece hasent been banned for metagameing before so i honestly think this should be a warn or a small ban

Status
Not open for further replies.