AR on Amber Powell <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When did this take place? Amber powell is currently banned...?

In this video you can clearly see him talking as he lands on the wooden fence, but in this video he has already finished talking by the time he lands on the wooden plank, coincidence? I think not. Bannerino incoming.

Reaction score
He's using skype to communicate with his friend regardless and he meta'd with you when I killed you across the street because he somehow knew that I did so after only shooting once. That's all I'm trying to prove.
I don't know how he knew I died maybe because he heard gunshots I raged and quit and some props despawned witch I got banned for

Reaction score
Reece, you just lied infront of many many people. As you can see in the video, you talk firstly on TS / Skype then in-game to hide that you did metagame, as you knew thats going to be kept within the whole community. When you talk on Skype / TS you immediately talk in the game to "prove" you didn't metagame.

You can't really hide from this... The proof is there for a reason.

Skip to 0:38 Seconds
and see Boyle yelling, then you saying "I got him" then trying to clear up your actions by talking in-game.

Reaction score
There isn't enough evidence he was recording it at the time and when he said I got him he could be talking to the people watching the video
[DOUBLEPOST=1456168359,1456167756][/DOUBLEPOST]when I shoot someone I normally say I got him when I record why isn't he allowed to say I got him??
[DOUBLEPOST=1456173562][/DOUBLEPOST]Well if your now saying he's allowed to say it why is there a ar the only tiny bit of evidence is him saying I got him
[DOUBLEPOST=1456180241][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm also fairly sure he convinced his new friend (Ryan) to disconnect after I shot him so he wouldn't lose his gun.
He didn't make me do anything when I got shot I turned my pc off because I was tired and it was like 5am I thought you got my gun so I disconnected .Also if we was meta gaming when he said I got him how would I know that if my pc was off

User0

I don't think that he's dumb enough to post the video of him saying that without watching the video first. His microphone always active maybe he just spoke to himself? I know when I win a raid without using my microphone I usually say "fucking bitch haha". And how come we don't hear his "friend in the skype call"?

-support

Reaction score
I don't think that he's dumb enough to post the video of him saying that without watching the video first. His microphone always active maybe he just spoke to himself? I know when I win a raid without using my microphone I usually say "fucking bitch haha". And how come we don't hear his "friend in the skype call"?

-support
Shauns right here, theres not alot of evidence nor good evidence. Lets day he uses bandicam, its either all sound (excluding an all on mic (which in new version can be hotkeyd ) or nothing we would hear his friend. You probably talked to yourself before aswell. And im sure he wouldnt upload a video without seeing it himself. I mean he even EDITED it. From what i know only 1 recorder (dxtory) records more than 2 audio outputs and i HIGHLY doubt he got a chevolume licence

Reaction score

-support
Shauns right here, theres not alot of evidence nor good evidence. Lets day he uses bandicam, its either all sound (excluding an all on mic (which in new version can be hotkeyd ) or nothing we would hear his friend. You probably talked to yourself before aswell. And im sure he wouldnt upload a video without seeing it himself. I mean he even EDITED it. From what i know only 1 recorder (dxtory) records more than 2 audio outputs and i HIGHLY doubt he got a chevolume licence
There isn't enough evidence he was recording it at the time and when he said I got him he could be talking to the people watching the video
[DOUBLEPOST=1456168359,1456167756][/DOUBLEPOST]when I shoot someone I normally say I got him when I record why isn't he allowed to say I got him??
[DOUBLEPOST=1456173562][/DOUBLEPOST]Well if your now saying he's allowed to say it why is there a ar the only tiny bit of evidence is him saying I got him
[DOUBLEPOST=1456180241][/DOUBLEPOST]
He didn't make me do anything when I got shot I turned my pc off because I was tired and it was like 5am I thought you got my gun so I disconnected .Also if we was meta gaming when he said I got him how would I know that if my pc was off

0dd8fda68b.png

Here's the issue with all of your statements here.

Daymon told reece to post the full shadowplay video rather than him merely posting a recording of his demo. He should have the full shadowplay video because shadow play records up to the last 20 minutes of gameplay and saves it on your HDD
bc5fa27caf.jpg

The thing is, he instantly knew that Ryan died after I shot him because he posted in OOC about it. Ryan attempted to refute it by saying:
e2d6349021.png

When in the video, none of his props despawn and reece doesn't even mention this occurring at the slightest.

Basically, Reece has (or had the actual full shadowplay footage, since he deleted it to cover up evidence) with him coercing with his sweater friend Ryan that's why he posted a DEMO rather than the shadowplay footage. We can simply prove this by him showing the part of the demo where ryan exits the house which should show no verbal communication between those two (or accepting the fact that they should know that ryan shouldn't be dead but they mysteriously knew that ryan was *puts on tinfoil hat*)

Giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying people talk themselves etc is waaay too lenient on him seeing as he's been banned for the same thing and he tried to cover up evidence by:

1. Deleting the original video of Reece Arnolds speaks after I confronted him about that "i got him" voice being his when I attempted to show the rest of the thread that it was his voice
  2. Claiming boyle said "I got him"
    e63b4a7c58.jpg
  3. Uploading a demo rather than the shadowplay footage that we know he has which he's going to claim he deleted in just a few minutes to defend himself

He's been trying to cover his ass throughout the thread switching up excuse after excuse when we all know he broke 3.2 this day. If he wasn't guilty he wouldn't of deleted the "Reece Arnolds" returns in the first place and he would've uploaded the original shadowplay footage onto this thread proving his innocence.

Knowing all of this we can conclude that unless he can prove that he knew Ryan died through normal means (which he cannot) he's guilty.

Last edited:

Amber Powell

Why does everyone say I've been banned for meta before? I haven't, so stop saying i have. and then ezrider is going onto his other account and commenting on his own post, bet he agreed with the post aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'd just like to add something about tadges post,
Tom Henderson clearly was working with them. Now goto 3:21 and you see amber Breaking 2.1 by shooting her friends, she recently also got banned for this.

Reaction score
Accepted.

Users current ban will be extended for 3.2 and also lying in an AR, you're stating that apparently you got Boyles voice from another video while in a PM you sent me this
  • Btw all I said was I got him, I didn't know that makes me a metagamer and I'm sure that 3 words wouldnt usually get me banned,

• Also the evidence that Tadge posted makes this look sketchy as hell aswell... The ban will be extended to 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.