AR on Andreas Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jessamy Hudson | Illuminathan #FreeMarcus
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Andreas Walker | DANKSKANK
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Disconnecting while dead/unconsious which ruined the RP when police arrieved
Evidence (Demo Required):
2E548DCC2D388CEB8BF1CC65B57303801E8FC5CA

01A68F5809F23B8A1E1924CE9094F6A2F27FCCEE

Tick:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how it ruined RP, I was already dead, and there was nothing medic or the police could have done. I had to disconnect, as I had to leave for work, or else I would have been late for work. I am willing to risk getting banned, over loosing my job. If I ruined someones RP, I apologize for that. I did not intentionally mean to ruin it, if I did. My name is Andrew Walker, not Andreas. Could you tell me how I ruined the RP?

Reaction score
Cant comment bcuz using phone. Cops didnt stop the investegation the RP continued with no issues what so ever. For me the RP only got better because people actually got questioned about the sitiation and eventually the killer got arrested.

Reaction score
The killer did not get arrested. You ruined the rp, even the officers agreed.
I never was said the RP was ruined. Can't speak for @Brikaas.

The main problem I saw in that situation was the attitude of some of the people included. Except working with what we got, what I did, they seemed to find additional ways that everything works out best for them, including "bitching" around between each other.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

User will be talked to regarding disconnecting whilst dead as it impacted the roleplay situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.