AR on Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DeadRobber/John maison
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aquaa
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This guy On and his organization "70200 Tick" raided me for 3 times and he camped in my house and tried to rob me cause of this I didn't follow his Orders u can see first raid on "42000 Tick" .Also on "21000 Tick" This guy started shooting me when I was moving down the road and broke my car at slums and said to get out and I rad away u see I am standing front of PD and anyways he shot me anyways
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/file/Er5ziLDA#8ginpzw1W79FJXcrSyJCH4KQltdq8S2I76yb-nrA6Ic
Tick:70200//21000

Reaction score
nah I only went inside your apartment and hid there waiting for drugs and you came back so I tried mugging you and you said no and tried running away from gunpoint lol

70 thousand tick in a 21 thousand tick demo. You seem to be malfunctioning.

Reaction score
and also for the slums situation you were driving towards a shootout which the reviewing admin will see so I shot ur car a few times and u proceeded to go down to fucking park ur car like nothing is going on. I am also pretty sure I told you to leave because if I see you anywhere near the area again I'm going to kill you. All you did was go up the street, walk around and stare. You deserved to be shot for defying my orders under gp

Reaction score
I just went kilometer away from Gun shoots and waited for the situation to calm down to get my car back And I was moving on the public street there wasn't shootouts (shootout was in slums) and without any attention started shooting to my car and I Tried to avoid getting killed and drove the car away from U

Reaction score
overstatement :The act of describing or explaining something in way that makes it seem more important or more serious that it really is

Reaction score
Denied

I see nothing wrong with what @Aquaa did, you failed to follow his demands whilst under gunpoint and kept returning back to your NLR whilst it was active.

@DeadRobber, I watched the entire demo, throughout you were breaking the rules yourself. Maybe before you start reporting people who you think are breaking the rules, you avoid doing it yourself.
You will have your current ban extended to 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.