Ar on IZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IZ, Carl Johnston
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1 He mugged me out of my weapon in a public place and was also minging ramming my car while on the Highway near intersection getting are cars stuck in between each others resulting in his car being removed due to his wreckless, careless driving. @A1L
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
It all started when Blicky turned the corner fast which led to him crashing into my car, I went after him to confront him about it. We were exchanging words and then it led us to be stuck at the intersection. My BMW was then deleted because of it being stuck inside of Blicky's car. I then started walking towards the City garage where I thought he wanted to run me over but didn't as there were cops in the area.

When he said"Put your car to a stop pussy", "Hold up what you saying" and "Is that a threat" from before, I knew he wanted to kill me. I saw him driving away, this is when I realized he was gonna try and kill me somewhere private. I went to the city garage and as I went to get into my vehicle, I heard a click from upstairs. Which meant he was strapped. I turn around and see him running towards me, that's when I get out my gun and disarm him. Because I knew he was trying to kill me. Just from his body language and usage of words.

I was basically following 3.6 -Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

MY POV:
Where it started
Where it ended

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

By definition of mugging, this user did in fact partake in a mugging in public, however, his reasoning was completely understandable for doing so as he believed you were about to kill him with sufficient evidence to prove so.

@Liam Holder , Avoid taking firearms directly off of people in blatantly public area's as a civilian. By definition of rules this is a mugging as you are stealing items off of someone in a public setting and taking those items as a profit. Also, Instigating that argument over what was quite simply a traffic collision, whilst ramming the other car multiple times is against the rules, as you are damaging your own vehicle in the process of doing so, Causing more damage than the minor collision caused for no actual real reason or benefit. Refer to rules 5.1, and 3.15.

As for @CapalotBlickyy, Please refer rule 2.6, as stalling under gunpoint because you believe a user to be breaking rules in the process of doing so is still a breach of rule 3.4, which you have a fair amount of warnings and bans for breaking.

@flugs would also like me to notify you that making an AR When there are online staff able to take your report creates a lot of unnecessary clutter on the forums and overall will result in a slower response time for your report to be handled and resolved.

No further action will be taken against any users. I advise you take the above advice to heart before you get yourselves into more trouble.

Reviewed with @Alliat , @joey , and @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.