AR on Mark Jansen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! / Roen Cohen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marko_Kowalski / Mark Jansen

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25894808

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.2 4.1 3.20 2.5 We were patroling at subs and were going to bazzar, we saw a little car accident and when the car that coused the drove away mark gun pointed her and was going to shot him, after we got back to my car mark jumped out disconnected from the server in mid rp, before that I reported him for using skype and breaking character, @Blicky delt with the report, He broke law 3.2 Use of Force because he was going to shot a car for a traffic accident so he also broke rule 4.1.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: youtube....

In that report he was punch
ing his friend's car and my patrol car and admitted that he was using skype in voice chat, he was also lying in the admin sit and told that he was using looc and that it was his friend's friend car. He broke law 3.2 Use of Force because he punched two cars for no reason so he also broke rule 4.1.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: youtube....

Reaction score
We have lovely new tools to find OOC names from in-character names now, please complete from information below:

In Character Name
: Mark Jansen
OOC Name: Marko_Kowalski
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25894808

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 3 week ban from the server, for 4.1 and 3.2. His ban has been extended from the normal punishment for these rules due to the fact that he lied to me during the admin situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.