AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:aloo89

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:the hitman

His/Her SteamID:in the video

Why Should This Player Be Punished:he crash in to my car putting my life and his life in danger by crash on to my car with speed like 45-50+ got my car werck

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
You ran a red at intersection, and the evidence submitted also does not show whether he was chasing you or someone else w/ lights and sirens, in which case, you should've given way, or like, pulled over.

@The HitMan

Reaction score
I was chasing after Aloo89 as he was ramming the Mayors SUV and caused them to panic, he had also talked about killing the mayor beforehand as a member of the public called 911 to report him. I rammed his vehicle as he was a direct threat to the mayor, the public and myself. He was also transporting a firearm while attempting to kill the mayor.

Reaction score
I was a officer on scene after they got you out, we had multiple reasons to use force and to what the officer felt was right to stop you as it was reported you were on your way to kill the mayor.

Reaction score
Denied
You stopped your car while they were pursuing you at quite a speed, you can also see him swerve in an attempt to minimise the damage caused.​

Status
Not open for further replies.