AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piz

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Piz , Beau Winchester
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Not sure, Jack Richards
His/Her SteamID: Not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I had a gun pointed at him and told him to put his hands up, he just then runs out the door, I try and kill him but I have bad aim.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Piz

Reaction score
The video shows you looking at me with my gun out. Also whilst you're coming down the stairs it seems like it's jogging, but as soon as you see me you start to sprint.

Piz

Reaction score
Wasn't on discord was just opened and I accidentally pressed my mute button but from what I've heard it's perfectly fine to do so? Just not to use it to communicate.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be spoken to for breaking 3.4
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.