Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:

@Edisom / Luca Falcone

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

@CapalotBlickyy / Blicky

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I tried to buy two boxes of Rifle Ammo off of Blicky, he tries to scam me by giving me empty boxes, so I get gun and gunpoint him to get boxes of ammo back, then shooting him once in the knee for messing around with me and I told him to not fuck with me again.
Then he decides that he feels like he has the reason to Car Bomb me over me, shooting him in the knee cause he tried to scam me. I feel that this was very excessive as for one, I wasn't posing any threat to him at all, just shot him and left the scene cause he tried to scam me, and for two he then not only kills me for this, but also blows up my car in the doing.

I feel the user could have avoided his death, by not car bombing me. My Organization knew what just happened to me at Bazaar with you, and that you were the only person that I could have had problems with. My organization then went to bazaar and killed Blicky because of this.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You had purchased Rifle Boxes of Ammo of of me and I had given you the boxes. You hadn't been specific that you wanted full boxes, you were dissatisfied about the boxes I gave you so in ex-change for the Rifle Boxes I had sold you, you had been given different ones that had 60 Bullets in them. After you received the boxes you still had shot me in the leg in public making my legs crippled forcing me to have to go to the hospital to get my legs fixed when I hadn't been in any sort of way a threat towards you, than on multiple occasions you told me of ways you would kill me by saying "I will blow you're head off".

3.6 Response: Just because you're organization knew what happened at Bazaar with me & you doesn't give them enough validation to prove I was responsible for the bombing of you're car, insufficient evidence. You're organization went to Bazaar thinking I had bombed you're car, not having any evidence at all.

Reaction score
Denied

Your actions were not in self-defence, they were not legal and were not expected consequences and they furthermore endangered his life, therefore he can take revenge on you in any form he likes.

Do not make revenge ARs or you will be forum banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.