Player's Steam Name:
Ashur
Player's Roleplay Name:
Ashur Something
Player's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why should this player be punished?:
2.5 Excessive Negativity.

I was the only person at Bazaar, raiding a shop. A car of 4 Mensa Members pull up so I stop crowbarring YET they do see me with my crowbar in my hand, Kian comes up to me and says I really don't care to me about raiding it, they have already heard and seen me crowbarring door so they seem to just join in, as you can see I burst open the door with the help of Ashur, go inside the property see if anyone's inside, I see no one so I put away my gun and try to leave, when trying to leave Ashur is blocking the doorway, and just randomly turns around and kills me. His reasoning for shooting me was cause Aquaa said so is what he said on steam messages, which I feel is most definitely not a fair reason too actually shoot me, no matter who told him, he also was saying on steam messages that he killed me because I had a gun out which you can clearly see in the video I don't. He also admitted that he has absolutely no relation to the property he was raiding (Dylan Raebal's). I feel that he really had no justified reason or potential gain from killing me.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/46256897/d1337vpRG9OX

Reaction score
So, I'll just explain what happened, aquaa and someone else arrived, and apparently saw him crowbar (was not said in ts), me and mina pulled up a few seconds later with the full intention to raid that shop, i ran in, starting crowbarring, Aquaa told me that if this guy pulled a gun to shoot him (Aquaa is higher rank than Mina, and I didn't hear this guy saying anything to mina or mina even responding to this guy), this person decided to crowbar and interfere with a raid that our org is performing, I just do my thing and enter with my UMP, I then turn and see this person has a firearm, so I shot him, as in my knowledge he is not in our raid at all, and aquaa told me to shoot him if he had a gun.

Once again I did NOT know he crowbarred first at all, so in my knowledge I was the first one raiding!

Would also be nice to hear ur voice in the recording, that way we know what u said, all I know is you weren't involved, and the owner of the org told me to shoot u if u pulled a gun, next time don't interfere in a raid with an org you're not involved with whatsoever and get ur gun out, asking to be shot

I could explain this better in teamspeak (as I did to Curak), I don't know why he told him he could make an AR, but I would like to explain in TS aswell, much easier lol

Reaction score
saw him crowbar (was not said in ts), me and mina pulled up a few seconds later with the full intention to raid that shop
You guys already seen me raiding the shop as said before, then Kian said he really don't care so I figured that was the call since me and Kian are cool. So I go back to crowbarring the door.
Aquaa told me that if this guy pulled a gun to shoot him (Aquaa is higher rank than Mina, and I didn't hear this guy saying anything to mina or mina even responding to this guy), this person decided to crowbar and interfere with a raid that our org is performing
I pulled my gun and kept it in passive as I entered, I was even the first one in the back of the store and you even walked in and looked at me with a gun out and didn't shoot me. Also as I said before I was crowbarring first and your org knew that so IDK how I was interfering with your raid?
676173f5e1e082bf81a77f4d2061df59.png
I then turn and see this person has a firearm, so I shot him, as in my knowledge he is not in our raid at all, and aquaa told me to shoot him if he had a gun.
As you can see if the video, I did not have a firearm even out, I was unarmed when he turned around and killed me as you can see in the end of the video (0:33).

Reaction score
A gun in passive mode is still an active threat, and I can shoot you for that, but since you haven't played in a while by what I can tell lmao, and you were already wrong about your previous assumption on in-game functions and rules, you should probably read them

Last edited:
Reaction score
His reasoning for shooting me was cause Aquaa said so is what he said on steam messages, which I feel is most definitely not a fair reason too actually shoot me, no matter who told him,
this is more than valid. I run this shit.

I'm not sure as to why you made an action request, this was already handled in game by @curak. If you feel that he didn't handle it properly you should make a staff complaint instead.

Reaction score
Edisomthis is more than valid. I run this shit.
Ok.
I'm not sure as to why you made an action request, this was already handled in game by @curak. If you feel that he didn't handle it properly you should make a staff complaint instead.
Cause I do not feel @curak has done anything wrong? This is just more of one that I feel needs more review.

Reaction score

As I told you in-game, it was a bit of a annoying situation. Yes you did start raiding the property however the moment Ashur arrived he had no idea that you were raiding the shop. He then started crowbarring the door. The moment he did that you decided to help him, which puts your life at risk cause you aren't with those guys; So you're basically helping an unkown group of four criminals to raid a shop. You then rush in with your gun out to check the back. After that Ashur kills you.

@Ashur Although a gunpoint would've sufficed, I won't be punishing you because under rule 2.5, you're allowed to kill people who are visibly armed in a raid. Edisom wasn't with you guys and he had pulled a gun prior to this. In the future just gunpoint him tbh, you would've been able to get away as well.

@Aquaa Could you please inform your org next time, you could see that he tried raiding it.

@Edisom In the future if you see someone raiding a shop, even if you started it before, there's no reason for you to go help unkown criminals.

I feel like the biggest factor here is miscommunication. It's just a shitty situation and no one needs to be punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.