Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blue Boy

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 4.3, I reported this firefighter a week ago for the same reasons and he has done it again, this firefighter enter a crime scene with his fire engine attempting to run @Daigestive over and failed and then got shot, we got into an admin sit since he reported us for killing him for no reason (lmao) and then i reported him in the same admin sit and the user claimed officers gave him permission to go thru the crime scene where million bullets were flying and the whole pd is dead and i believe he lying because there was no officers alive to tell him or command him to do anything, he just put his life at risk by attempting to run a suspect over and entering a crime scene.

EDIT- also the user claimed he was responding to puffermart he said there was a fire at puffermart wtf lmao, so i didn't know there's another highway down at slums that takes you to puffermart

This is not his first time he always come up with an excuse this is an ar i made on him a week ago- https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-blue-boy.35631/

@GraveDinosaur

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
In this fucking video you can see I didn't hit no cars and break no rules. You decided to shoot at me for no reason so you just admitted to 2.5 you actual special person

Reaction score
you almost ran someone over, you shouldn't be driving into a shootout in the first place, even if trying to return to the FD

-- involved --

Reaction score
no excuse, there's a different way he can go instead of driving through a fucking shootout, it by no means looked clear at the time and it by no means was clear so there's no excusing this

Reaction score
no excuse, there's a different way he can go instead of driving through a fucking shootout, it by no means looked clear at the time and it by no means was clear so there's no excusing this
Well you're a bit stupid aren't you mate? The shootout wasn't at slums anymore as in the video shows this fucker was shooting at mid air some reason. Panics and Life alerts were going off at hospital. Dinosaur already dealt with this IDK why it's a stupid salty report now.

Reaction score
Hello.
I was an officer in this situation. The firefighter was not invited to the scene nor should he have entered it when it was not safe to do so, he ran people over on purpose. Blue, probably best to be mature about it and admit your wrongs or even consider them, rather than throwing insults about.

Cheers

Reaction score
doesn't matter for what reason, if there's shots in the area and you're not involved, you leave and avoid that area, not fucking plough through it. the situation was ongoing. for someone calling ME stupid you do lack common sense don't you

Reaction score
Hello.
I was an officer in this situation. The firefighter was not invited to the scene nor should he have entered it when it was not safe to do so, he ran people over on purpose. Blue, probably best to be mature about it and admit your wrongs or even consider them, rather than throwing insults about.

Cheers
Again, this is invalid. There was no shots in slums area it was at hospital/highway so you're all chatting out of your ass cheeks. Anyway I cba to argue on a forums for a Garry's Mod server so have fun with your saltyness Here is your salt All I am saying is there was no more shooting at slums and this fucker basically RDM'd me so go eat your doritoes and drink your mountain dew

Reaction score
I've got an AR on him right now for running me over as a firefighter like 30 minutes ago, interesting looks like this kid needs a break from PH for a bit.
Not my fault you was in the road when I was responding to something. I don't break the rules you lot are just salty af

Deleted member 4983

"the video shows this fucker was shooting at mid air some reason "
"There was no shots in slums area " ???

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
No he dealt with it ingame then he said he doesn't have evidence so i have to post an AR he didn't tell me to tag him but i just did because i thought he's the one that should be dealing with this on the forums

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you always respond to something, how interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.