AR on Bob Trilloski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daragh // Jonathan Good

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Not sure // Bob Trilloski

His/Her SteamID:
Can't find out due to me not knowing their steam name or account link.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
To start off with he broke 3.4 by ignoring gunpoint and trying to shut the door, then immediately after it being bobby pinned he locked it, which comes under 3.3 because in real life the lock would be broken and not been able to lock again. Then when we had him under gunpoint he broke 3.25 by harvesting his drugs whilst being raided, which also lead to his death so 3.4 for that as well considering he was warned not to, hence the reason why I 1-tapped him.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
At 1:26 I start bobby pinning the door and where all the breakage of rules start.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the provided evidence this is my opinion.

Rule 3.4: Putting Your life/freedom at risk:
By running under gunpoint and not following the commands giving to him the user put his life at risk by not following commands and trying to run.

Rule 3.3: Realistic Actions:
Clearly if a door was lockpicked you would not be able to lock it again due to the lock being damaged this causes the action to be unrealistic.

Rule 3.25: Drug Havesting:
Now i am not 100% at the moment due to the fact you can't really see him havesting the drugs however from the prospective it does look as though he had picked something up and was attempting to store it known fully he was in danger which could go under the storage rule.

Edit: After taking a second look at the video it is now clear that he did havest drugs in immediate danger therefore i am supporting that rule as well.

Overall i am plus supporting this ar as there as been clear rule breakings commited by this user.

Regards Appricey
Police Corporal

Reaction score
+Support Immediately!

He should of already complied when you lock-picked the door and pointed your gun at him, clearly breaking 3.4. Another thing, grabbing his stuff under gunpoint is rather stupid. Though I would of not shot him, I would mug his items at first and if he did not comply, warn him in OOC and call an admin.

Another thing, it is very unrealistic to lock the door immediately after it being lockpicked.

He clearly broke 3.4, and the other rule about taking his stuff under gunpoint.. I don't know it out of my head, but yeah!

- Ian Dalum, Envionic.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will receive a warning for ignoring gunpoint, harvesting drugs and also locking a bobby pined door.​

Status
Not open for further replies.