Warning on Bunny <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bamarin [IT]/Leonardo Marini
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bunny <3/Johnny
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.22 ignoring the traffic light at the intersection, he also lied to me saying i was lagging and the traffic light was green.
Evidence (Demo Required): Demo
Tick: 2730
@Bunny I can't say for sure that you lied to me, but as you can see on my demo the light was red, so you are asked to post yours too.

P.S. As you can see in the video the emergency light doesn't display correctly in my demos, you can't even hear the siren, also, but you can't see it in this video, everyone's IC name is John Doe and the clothes are different too... Do anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Reaction score
The traffic light at intersection was green on his side and he got pulled over for no reason because of this?

Edit : I see what you mean now could of just been an amber gambler.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The traffic light at intersection was green on his side and he got pulled over for no reason because of this?
No, it was red
MalJ2wQ.png

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bamarin [IT]/Leonardo Marini
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bunny <3/Johnny
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.22 ignoring the traffic light at the intersection, he also lied to me saying i was lagging and the traffic light was green.
Evidence (Demo Required): Demo
Tick: 2730
@Bunny I can't say for sure that you lied to me, but as you can see on my demo the light was red, so you are asked to post yours too.

P.S. As you can see in the video the emergency light doesn't display correctly in my demos, you can't even hear the siren, also, but you can't see it in this video, everyone's IC name is John Doe and the clothes are different too... Do anyone knows how to fix this problem?

I don't know about you but my reaction time isn't the best at the time i saw a green light so i went right trow, if you arguing that while i has doing the curve the light turned red, i don't know.

Reaction score
Denied.

After contacting another moderator about the situation we both came to the agreement to not hand a warning out as of under law 9.3 this is stated:
Orange - Drivers are expected to slow their vehicle to an eventual stop at the traffic lights, but may disregard the traffic lights if more appropriate, ie: if the lights have only just changed to Orange and there is a suitable amount of time remaining before the lights turn to Red.

To us both it looks like the user had no chance of slowing down at the time he comes in your POV there for this ban request has been denied

Thanks for making this!

Status
Not open for further replies.