AR on Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Luke AKA The Hole in the Donut / Nicky O-Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bunny / Johnny Weismuller

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 4.1 by breaking law 3.7, I was a witness of a shootout and Johnny mistakenly searched me leading to the confiscation of my many drugs, loaded sawed-off 870, and combat knife, I also got a 5k ticket. I don't want him badly punished because of it being a mistake, but I did lose a lot of moneys-worth of drugs and weapons and think Johnny just needs a talking to.

Evidence:
c3d67b746c923996f47de2cf167c8ad4.png

49e88e4a2f71ac2306c67cacc1d40cd9.png

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I was the supervisor eventually on scene. After the shootout, an officer stated he saw the man who was shot down in red shoot Nicky's friend unconscious, at this point Nicky hadn't commited a crime or could have even intended to as he was only a whitness. This Senior Officer had no reason to believe Nicky had anything on him relating to the evidence, and hadn't whitnessed him commit a crime. Because of this we found around 50k's worth of iteams on Nicky, because the officer broke law 3.7. After realising this me and David Peach had a word with him about the investigation and it seemed he then realised he had no reason to search him.

Reaction score
When i arrived, with @datguy to the scene a wanted suspect shot and killed a man, a 3rd guy pulled out his weapon and shot back. I cuffed @Thomas DeSimone and the 3rd guy. When searched (3rd guy) he had a large amount of drugs, i informed my partner and went back to re-check if he had a gun, but at this time i accidentally searched @thomasdesimione which i had no right to, however i did not realise i had searched the wrong guy, at that time, and was told, later, to proceed. Later on i explained what happened to @GamingPeach.

I apologize for my mistake and misconfusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.