Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CABRAMS
Your Roleplay Name: Cody Abrams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81173613

Player's Steam Name: Bunny <3
Player's Roleplay Name: Johnny Weismuller
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846

Why should this player be punished?: I was online as PLPD, I noticed that a female inside of the apartment matched the same description of an individual we had an arrest warrant on. While I went back to my car to ensure that it was, I confirmed it and we breached the residence. Inside, I killed a suspect that had a gun pointed at me and told the other two to put their hands up. While under gunpoint of myself and another officer, Johnny Weismuller failed to put his hands up and ran inside the room with other occupants, who killed us.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pE3oKPBbLU2ZD/d1337RJldX7H?invite=cr-MSxPYmQsNjg5ODExNzYs

Reaction score
u didnt say "stop" or "hands up" u just breached and started shooting i went to the room

Deleted member 4084

u didnt say "stop" or "hands up" u just breached and started shooting i went to the room
His clip shows differently, please provide your perspective and considering he was whispering if it was too faint I'm not fussed but you ideally should've pulled a gun rather than wander around aimlessly.

Reaction score
His clip shows differently, please provide your perspective and considering he was whispering if it was too faint I'm not fussed but you ideally should've pulled a gun rather than wander around aimlessly.
I do see that I was whispering, however, I was close enough to him for him to hear me

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @3izu
It is clear that you would've heard their commands and thus was in breach of 3.4, to further this you had ran away when there was a gun pointed at you. I will be issuing a one week ban for the following reason: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint - Accepted AR // Banned for Haris

Status
Not open for further replies.