AR on Chrissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Katt (Katt Mayers):cat::cat:

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chris Duddles

His/Her SteamID: I dont know.

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: I was going all over the map looking for the DD and i go to check the docks. When I get back to my vehicle the LT pulled up and said step out, so I did. He gave me a Ticket for illegal parking, which I can accept and i know why I got it.
After he gave the ticket, he got in his cruiser and sniggered as like he was targeting me, for example He took me all the way back to the PD just give a ticket to me one time. Anyway back to the point, I got in my car and revursed and tapped his car by accident he then got out and said get out while shooting my car so he gave me no chance to respond in anyway. I got out continued RP and then when I was getting arrested all of them just laughed at me, which kinda felt like they where doing what they where doing on perpose.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
Chris Duddles definitely broke 4.1 by shooting at your car just for bumping into it. If this AR is accepted I recommend revoking supervisor from him.

+support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't see the reason for the LT to shoot your car... Like yeah you rammed him a bit hard but when he told you to stop you stopped. Why would he even shoot at your wheels? And call for back up? No his life wasn't in danger at all. He broke 4.1 and 2.5 in my opinion.

Reaction score
*Starts shooting 4 times* yells out of the car after that whilst continueing the shooting. It's definately abusing law 7.4 thus breaking rule 4.1. He's a good supervisor and breaking this rule by him really amazes me...

+Support for him given a warning/ban and his position revoked really as he needs to train fellow officers and if he can't conduct himself, he shouldn't.
Might aswell tag him for his opinion @Chrissy

Deleted member 1235

There was clearly no justification here for firing at his car. He hit the police car at no more than 10Mph. If you really felt that your life was in danger then you could have gun-pointed him. His car is large and was blocked by the Speed enforcers car anyway, it's not like he was going anywhere. You should not have fired, and to add insult to injury to fired nearly a whole mag. A vehicle in that position can easily be stopped with road-spikes.

With someone in his position on the police this is unacceptable.

+Support

Deleted member 4084

@Chrissy
I believe that that you should also make a supervisor complaint if needed.
And anyways, shooting your car; is 2.5 and for tapping it... possibly a bit of 4.1, 2.1 as well.

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight..

You got a ticket for illegal parking, which was fair enough, as you did park illegally. Then you, and I quote, "tapped his car" - even though you clearly slam-fucking-dunked his car (regardless of speed, that was the max speed you could achieve at the distance, and would still cause great damage to the car) - and as far as I could see, you also hit the speed enforcement's vehicle. Then, while driving forward, you're essentially posing a direct threat as the officer(s) stand right in front of your vehicle. The video clearly shows he does not fire until you drive forward, and at which point, he is allowed to as well.

I'm not sure if he had intent to shoot before you actually drove forward, but the fact is that he didn't. As far as the video shows, he only shot as you drove towards the officer(s), and posing a direct threat as you may be trying to run them over. That, combined with the fact that you just went and slammed into both their cars, give them permission to fire under law 11.11:
"LEOs may only use their firearms when a suspect(s) is posing a direct threat to any other member of the public/LEO and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s)"

Reaction score
@Minilarro I did mention that to show that there has been him breaking rules in other situations and i did acctually mention about this post and answer to what i saw on the video

Reaction score
He had no good reason to shoot at your vehicle, as someone who is in charge of the police this is really shocking.

+Support

Reaction score
Clearly broke 2.5 by shooting your car whilst you were trapped by the vehicle behind. Also, he had already ticketed you for what you had done and you were leaving the scene. As well as this over the past few days I feel that Chrissy has not been playing PERP for Serious RP but to raid/kill/piss people off. As well as this the RR here: https://perpheads.com/threads/rr.12404/.
Was created due to Chrissy randomly raiding us.

+Support

Reaction score
Watching @Chrissy's POV, it seems he did NOT break any rules as you can see, he thought you tried to roadkill him, and by that he used force.
-Support

(sorry chrissy for judging)

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

Let's start this off.

Firstly, from the video shown I cannot get a view of the situation from all angles needed to give a correct judgement on the situation, on two occasions you seem to be placing two officers lives at risk with your vehicle, again this is difficult to judge with the low quality video.

Secondly, initially from your point of view you have provided it does indeed seem like @Chrissy has over reacted to the situation, however like I said this is hard to judge without his point of view.

Third, before I come to a conclusion I would like to see a point of view from @Chrissy to determine if his actions were justified, which at the moment they do not.

Fourth, There is a lot more angles to view the situation and I would like it if everyone could stop giving opinions without having the full story.

Fifth, I have gained some insight into the views from other staff members and they agree that so far the action taken was unjustified.

Finally, I don't want people to think that @Chrissy will receive any special treatment, he won't if the investigation proves @Chrissy is at fault he will be dealt with fairly and equally, what I would like to point out to you all is the sheer amount of hard work and dedication @Chrissy has placed into the Paralake Police Department.

Reaction score
From what I can gather, clearly and intentionally broke 2.5 unloading most of his magazine into your vehicle for simply what I percept as bumping into the vehicle, then calling for "all units" for an unarmed suspect.
Calling for all units is absolutely unnecessary, his life was not at risk at all and there was no need for it.
Coming from a "Chief of Supervisors" this is absolutely and utterly daft. Acting like a gibbon.

Earlier on today, I was demoted for taking photos of the Regal 4 crime scene for not following orders. No one else was bothering to enhance the roleplay by utilising the camera item to take photos of the crime scene. I was told to leave the scene and I was unable to; I had been blocked in by some other incompetent gibbons of an officer.
If you'd like to see proof of my taking the photos, click here.

If he is going to be leading the supervisors well good luck everyone, World War Three has came. Everyone grab your rifles, viva la revolution. No need to invite yourself, Putin. :kappa:
Worst of all; my report was closed without any explanation at all.

Therefore; I hereby support this request. Unloading his gun into your vehicle was absolutely un-needed

Rules broken:
  • 2.5 - excessive negativity - unloading magazine into the vehicle rendering it broken.
  • 3.3 Realistic actions.
  • 4.1 Follow the law. Laws broken: 1.5 Vandalism and Destruction of property, 1.7 Threat of physical harm, 1.8 physical assault.
  • 4.3 Perform Duties: Made an unprofessional decision. I thought the board of supervisors were professional. Ironic isn't it?
  • 4.6 Police Lieutenant. Unprofessionally coordinated the Police force.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I did something in such a manor of this, I shot a civillian for hitting a cop with a car while reversing. I was instantly demoted and warned

Reaction score
I admit I am shocked however the shots came from behind before Chrissy stepped out of his vehicle. I like how you said tapped his car when your engine was at full rev clearly you were not going to wait or get out patiently. Also you broke rule 3.3 by clearly stated in this vehicle reversing full power into two police cruisers knowing that if you did you would probably get a jail sentence or be considered a threat.

You knew that all you had to do was wait but infront of 4+ police officers you try to push them out of the way. So why would you reverse at full power knowing you could not get out until they cleared out. So knowing this who is in the wrong the one who could have reversed into an officer and killed him thinking the escalade is a monster truck? Or the police who considered you a threat after the damage you did for being impatient.

Yes they were exessive in trying to stop you a simple gun point would have worked so I was suprised when I saw it take place. However im supporting Chrissy not because he is my boss but because you were clearly careless and i suspect cop baiting.

With Jordan barely around Chrissy fills in for him and he is doing a damn fine job but I suspected it may get to him at some point.

-Support this situation could have been avoided by simply waiting.

Reaction score
I admit I am shocked however the shots came from behind before Chrissy stepped out of his vehicle. I like how you said tapped his car when your engine was at full rev clearly you were not going to wait or get out patiently. Also you broke rule 3.3 by clearly stated in this vehicle reversing full power into two police cruisers knowing that if you did you would probably get a jail sentence or be considered a threat.

You knew that all you had to do was wait but infront of 4+ police officers you try to push them out of the way.
PHONE
Id just like to say in my opinion it looked like she/he was trying to swerve between the vehicles.

Reaction score

You knew that all you had to do was wait but infront of 4+ police officers you try to push them out of the way. So why would you reverse at full power knowing you could not get out until they cleared out. So knowing this who is in the wrong the one who could have reversed into an officer and killed him thinking the escalade is a monster truck? Or the police who considered you a threat after the damage you did for being impatient.

Yes they were exessive in trying to stop you a simple gun point would have worked so I was suprised when I saw it take place. However im supporting Chrissy not because he is my boss but because you were clearly careless and i suspect cop baiting.

With Jordan barely around Chrissy fills in for him and he is doing a damn fine job but I suspected it may get to him at some point.

-Support this situation could have been avoided by simply waiting.
He didn't mean to ram on them nor did he imagine the acceleration of the reverse being so high. He did a mistake not on purpose and he didn't know that the cops were going to tell him something so he went to drive off forward to avoid another ram. Then chrissy started shooting and once the driver stopped chrissy continued to shoot at his tires for no reason at all. That cop at the front could have easily dodged the car by going back 2 meters or so. Also the driver didn't have anywhere to escape from IF that was his thought. So why would chrissy shoot? If the driver was trying to escape he would have to come back to them as with a car he wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Chrissy should have just gunpointed him and if he tried to escape either followed him or wait for him to come. What he did is explainable as he hadn't a real reason to shoot so yeah he broke 4.1 and 2.5 for popping the driver's tires. Are you still on chrissy's side?

Status
Not open for further replies.