Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: @CodezBlack / NA

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:67813220

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: I feel that this player broke the rule 3.5 as him and his friends gun pointed me and my friend for molotoving there slums apartment but there is no way that they could know who did it, so I asked him in OOC, he said "Mine and my friends org have been killing you all week. You have been killing us as well". So he acted on information from his last life, and guessed that it was us?

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
832744de9a18330f42d5959451af31f5.png

62d91b04d3cc0fb34e02662331ca8bf2.png

Reaction score
Ok, I asked you yesterday I was happy to explain it to you however it looks like you have skipped straight to the ar without giving me the chance to explain it but I will tell you what happened and why I feel like it was a valid reason to gunpoint you. Ok so for the past week, My org (Paralake Partnership) and my friend's org (The Bloods) have been at war with you for the past week now and we have been raiding and killing you and you have been raiding and killing us. Now, this is not the information I acted off. When I was in the slums apartments I knew we were going to be attacked of some sorts because I heard a land rover. Now it was like 2/3 am in the morning. And there were only 2 land rovers driving around and I knew this for a fact as no one else had them out at the time. The other Land Rover was Davids and so the other one must have been yours. I also knew this as I was the one who shot Luca and I did not die at all since then. So I when then, of course, IC his family member would then use his car so IC I now validly know what car Luca drives. Now, After you tried to burn us alive. I then was thinking, "Hmm, Who hates us that much and who have we recently attacked that would have a valid reason to place down 5-10 fuel cans inside slums and set it on fire with a Molotov and who drives a land rover." Obviously the O'Neill's. I basically told my friends this and they were the ones who decided to kill you. I just told them the information and said "It's up to you what you do" Because I lost jack shit it was them who lost props and items so they were more angry at you at the time. All they needed was a valid reason and they had one after what I told them.

To kill someone you don't need a photo or a picture or to literally see them or to have someone else see them. If you are 100% sure and you would have a valid reason as to why you would suspect they would do what they did then I don't see anything wrong with gunpointing you? You were only killed because your friend drove back and tried to run us over and then you pulled a gun. I originally did not want to kill you. I think their plan was to kidnap you and take you to the farm or something. Obviously, that got out of hand when you pulled a gun.

I mean who else apart from an organization who you have been at war with for the past week. (Killing, Raiding, Bombing and burning each other) would place down 5-10 fuel cans in Slums, Light it on fire with a Molotov and attempt to burn down and blow up the whole of slums to kill a bunch of people in Slums 1? I'm pretty sure it was just a bunch of normal people they would have just raided us instead of burning down the whole of slums to kill us. I'm sorry if you lost stuff from that but we lost stuff too. And from my reasoning, I feel that the reason for gunpointing you was valid.

Reaction score
You're going to go to a public parking lot, and try to kidnap two people because you heard a Landrover when the building got burnt down... We could've been getting gas, or just driving by to see what was going on. And your windows were boarded up so you could not have seen the car. There were no witnesses and no real proof that we did anything, so you acted on a hunch. And it was only 4 gas cans.

Reaction score
I find that very hard to believe is that I heard the Landrover for a while not just driving past. We even got shot from outside when we put out some of the fire outside our door. You even killed the firefighter when he tried to put the fire out. I did not kill you because I heard a Landrover I killed you because I used common sense. Who else would have a valid reason do what you did?

Reaction score
Now, this is not the information I acted off. When I was in the slums apartments I knew we were going to be attacked of some sorts because I heard a land rover. Now it was like 2/3 am in the morning. And there were only 2 land rovers driving around and I knew this for a fact as no one else had them out at the time. The other Land Rover was Davids and so the other one must have been yours.
So you are basically saying you acted on this because you heard a land rover, did you go up to everyone on the server before you did this and made sure that no one else owns a land rover, also how do you know I wasn't getting gas, or just looking at the fire.
5-10 fuel cans
4 cans
who drives a land rover." Obviously the O'Neill's.
None of the ONeils drive a Land Rover.
I think their plan was to kidnap you and take you to the farm or something.
517fb1ecc01ce879e3a3a3e7d2c8f299.png

Reaction score
All I'm saying is, there were no witnesses. And whats the point of doing a job right and cleaning up loose ends if its still going to bite you in the ass because someone thinks they know who did the crime.

Reaction score
So you are basically saying you acted on this because you heard a land rover, did you go up to everyone on the server before you did this and made sure that no one else owns a land rover, also how do you know I wasn't getting gas, or just looking at the fire.
Again, I did not act upon this information, This only caused me to believe it was you even more as I already knew there was going to be an attack because you saw us entering slums as you slowed down and watched my go into slums. So you then knew where we were basing. I don't know why you keep bringing this up as it's false and I don't know why you still haven't understood it as it's not really that hard.

Donsent really matter. Still a lot of fuel and that no one at the time apart from the O'Neill's to whom we had been killing, raiding the past week and are pretty much at war with would have done what you did.

None of the ONeils drive a Land Rover.
Luca does and although he might not have O-Neill at the end of his name does not mean he is not associated with you as he has killed us many times. In fact, he was the one who tried to run David over when everyone else gun pointed you.
517fb1ecc01ce879e3a3a3e7d2c8f299.png
Not my problem, They were the ones who acted upon you I just handed them the information and used common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.