AR on John Cale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aureatron / Rakesh Sharma
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CodezBlack / John Cale
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67813220
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot at me and my friend when we went to docks for no reason at all, after 10 mins I went back there with my friends to take care of him and he pulled out a gun under gunpoint, breaking 3.4.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Ok so lets start. The reason why I went to the docks is because my org member (Bobbie Ross) pressed his panic button. When I arrived I went down the stairs and I shot 1 of 2 guys. I then went back up the stairs to get my barings and then try and shoot the other guy from the fence. Then I got shot from behind. Don't know who it was but then I see you two running about and so (As you can assume why) I then proceeded to go with the fact that you where shooting at me. (It was very dark btw) So I took a couple of shots at your car. ($500) Then I drove off and then I got back out of the car to see if you where still a threat and I had to bandage myself. U did not shoot at me so then I left. Now, Onto the gun pointing. As you can see in the video you have provided that you kinda could not make your mind up who you wanted to gun point. I ran off as soon as I saw you and I was about to get on the ground then I see you doing what you did in the video and then I pulled the gun out. By the time you put your gun back onto me to an extent where you could do any damage to me my gun was already out. If you are really that pissed off that I shot your car because I was getting shot up my arse and that I pulled my gun out when you where not even pointing the gun at me then please, Can a staff member accept this AR because im not arguing. If you wish to know any other info I will give my side and what I saw and what me as a human being thought as that point in time. But until then.

Reaction score
Ok so lets start. The reason why I went to the docks is because my org member (Bobbie Ross) pressed his panic button. When I arrived I went down the stairs and I shot 1 of 2 guys. I then went back up the stairs to get my barings and then try and shoot the other guy from the fence. Then I got shot from behind. Don't know who it was but then I see you two running about and so (As you can assume why) I then proceeded to go with the fact that you where shooting at me. (It was very dark btw) So I took a couple of shots at your car. ($500) Then I drove off and then I got back out of the car to see if you where still a threat and I had to bandage myself. U did not shoot at me so then I left. Now, Onto the gun pointing. As you can see in the video you have provided that you kinda could not make your mind up who you wanted to gun point. I ran off as soon as I saw you and I was about to get on the ground then I see you doing what you did in the video and then I pulled the gun out. By the time you put your gun back onto me to an extent where you could do any damage to me my gun was already out. If you are really that pissed off that I shot your car because I was getting shot up my arse and that I pulled my gun out when you where not even pointing the gun at me then please, Can a staff member accept this AR because im not arguing. If you wish to know any other info I will give my side and what I saw and what me as a human being thought as that point in time. But until then.

Second situation on which you recklessly started shooting at innocent bystanders that have just arrived on scene because of you assuming things. Bobbie Ross is actually a direct friend towards all of us and thus, by a little more asking around and gaining information you could've knew we had nothing to do with it. Besides, in which part of the video did you get shot in the back? I don't see any blood if you ask me. Furthermore lets stay we did indeed try to assassinate you, why would we stop knowing our target isn't dead yet?

How could he not make up his mind who to gunpoint. He pointed a gun to 2 people on of which was me. You decided to risk it because you thought he couldn't make up his mind? And how exactly did this pay off for you? Dead in the water.

Reaction score
In the video the gun was not always on me was it? How the fuck do I know and why the fuck do I care who bobby likes or hates. I got shot from somewhere and it could not be anyone down in the docks because well how can you shoot someone who you cant even see? You did not look innocent. How could I know that you are "innocent" if its Pitch black. If I got shot from someone on top of the docks. (Where we all where) and I see you two running around as if you have just dropped ya fuckin Starbucks coffee

Reaction score
In the video the gun was not always on me was it? How the fuck do I know and why the fuck do I care who bobby likes or hates. I got shot from somewhere and it could not be anyone down in the docks because well how can you shoot someone who you cant even see? You did not look innocent. How could I know that you are "innocent" if its Pitch black. If I got shot from someone on top of the docks. (Where we all where) and I see you two running around as if you have just dropped ya fuckin Starbucks coffee

It could be potentially extremely usefull if you start shooting around like a maniac if you have a little knowledge about who definitely not to shoot. You got shot at from 'somewhere' so you decided to open fire at 2 people standing besides their car running about.

And the gun wasn't on you you at all times? Aureatron at his gun at your face for all except 0.5 second on which he looked at me signalling me to pull me gun.

M

Reaction score
You pull up, notice a man you don't know pointing a gun around in a paranoid manner, and decide that the best option is to get out of your car and go towards him? Sounds like you're asking to be shot to me.

I do not believe there was a problem with the second part of the report either - watch your video back again.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.