AR on Cody Garret by MrAaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron - Aaron Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cody - Cody Garret
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67509498

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 2.1 and 3.6 the user decided to drive inside of the hospital while about to receive a ticket and also had the chance to kill himself and his car which costs $30,000 (User knows the two doors will kill you is stuck)

The user also then evaded a ticket (Cop was telling him he was getting a ticket) which breaks rule 3.4 and then when the police man Battering rams the vehicle he decides to jump back in the car every-time.

User broke rules like this before:
3.4 - User tried to kill an officer over a minor jail sentence or even a ticket. User had killed two people earlier but the user was not warranted nor did the officer know about this.

RULES BROKEN:

Being on a teamspeak with players in background isn't meta-game as no IC information was disclosed.

Evidence (Demo Required):

kelly-choi-tea.jpg

Reaction score
First of all, the doors don't close if your car is between them. I didn't evade. I went back to the officer after that. Also battery ram doesn't make your car wrecked or stuff, only breaks the door so it's not unrealistic to get back in. Driving the car inside the hospital might have been a bit fucked up, but not unrealistic in any way.

Reaction score
First of all, the doors don't close if your car is between them. I didn't evade. I went back to the officer after that. Also battery ram doesn't make your car wrecked or stuff, only breaks the door so it's not unrealistic to get back in. Driving the car inside the hospital might have been a bit fucked up, but not unrealistic in any way.

1. Regardless you're not supposed to drive into a hospital or any building? why do you think you're not allowed in the Office.
  2. Battering ram is designed to force you out and not for you to spam back inside 3 times.
  3. Even so once the doors is broken he clearly is going to hit your arms? 3.4 nice.
  4. You still evaded a ticket non the less.

Reaction score
  1. Regardless you're not supposed to drive into a hospital or any building? why do you think you're not allowed in the Office.
  2. Battering ram is designed to force you out and not for you to spam back inside 3 times.
  3. Even so once the doors is broken he clearly is going to hit your arms? 3.4 nice.
  4. You still evaded a ticket non the less.
I didn't break any rules.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

As much as I find this 'revenge AR' thing petty, with the evidence given I have chosen
to accept this Action Request. You're risking your life by driving into the hospital over a traffic offence,
and then further do so by driving away from the officer causing them to battering ram you several times.
You crash into a passing car, and drive onto a sidewalk, all for what?

I don't believe you acted within the best intentions for your life.

User will be talked to regarding his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.