MrAaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mendo/Donnie Schmitt

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @MrAaron /Aaron Doman

His/Her SteamID: Legit no clue

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 3.20, disconnected after a car collision and right before the ticket

Evidence (Demo Required):

@DwarfBitch

Reaction score
From what I understood Aaron was going to get his demo to prove innocent in the crash, obviously not a reason to disconnect just believe that it may be the reason why he left

Reaction score
From what I understood Aaron was going to get his demo to prove innocent in the crash, obviously not a reason to disconnect just believe that it may be the reason why he left
He was still in an rp sit, and none of us involved "granted his disconnect" or whatever.

Reaction score
He was still in an rp sit, and none of us involved "granted his disconnect" or whatever.
Never stated that, it would be useful if you could upload your demo as it would be great to look into a full reason behind the disconnect, it looks like theres an argument going on during the video

Reaction score
https://i.gyazo.com/d62bbbdafaa353a13dfebd7428778cad.mp4

You crashed into me, got me a ticket, lied to the feds and in looc I got my evidence you was on my side there, gave it 7 minutes and dced to get evidence check chat logs
I didnt lie in ooc, i said "I dont think so", cause i was unsure, obviously. You're car was in my lane after the collision, and so was mine, so the evidence says you were guilty, and you were being charged, but suddenly you dc. You didnt notify us of ur intention with the dc either. Not that i matters.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502107053,1502106846][/DOUBLEPOST]And if i lied, you lied. You said I ran into you, which clearly isnt true. We crashed into eachother, but the officer came to a conclussion; you being charged with reckless driving

Reaction score
I didnt lie in ooc, i said "I dont think so", cause i was unsure, obviously. You're car was in my lane after the collision, and so was mine, so the evidence says you were guilty, and you were being charged, but suddenly you dc. You didnt notify us of ur intention with the dc either. Not that i matters.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502107053,1502106846][/DOUBLEPOST]And if i lied, you lied. You said I ran into you, which clearly isnt true. We crashed into eachother, but the officer came to a conclussion; you being charged with reckless driving

No one charged me and I told Adam to ticket the car while I was there. He did not ticket me or arrest me, I waited 5-7 minutes which is the perfect time to get a ticket or arrested but nothing happened so I wasted time, made two reports on you and nothing happened. I think mate stop being a lil :troll: and get over paying $500 and me having to fork out $32,000 on repairing my car which is different to your brick which I had to swerve out of the way and into your lane.

You didnt notify us of ur intention with the dc either. - I said getting my demo, ticket the car in looc.

Reaction score
No one charged me and I told Adam to ticket the car while I was there. He did not ticket me or arrest me, I waited 5-7 minutes which is the perfect time to get a ticket or arrested but nothing happened so I wasted time, made two reports on you and nothing happened. I think mate stop being a lil :troll: and get over paying $500 and me having to fork out $32,000 on repairing my car which is different to your brick which I had to swerve out of the way and into your lane.

You didnt notify us of ur intention with the dc either. - I said getting my demo, ticket the car in looc.
For some reason, ur car disapeared, so he went over to ticket you, and at that moment, you disconnect as shown in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.