AR on Cold Ina and Jamie Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: XCommunist / Alex Deer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cold Ina / Cold Ina and Jamie Leigh but I don't know he's Steam
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57973067 Cold Ina's ID but I can't find Jamie Leigh
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Me and JxnAlx fell victim of he's rule breaking and they both showed no interest in roleplaying with us in the required amount.

I will go along which rules they broke and how.

2.1 Play Realistically both users did not wish to co-operate & act in such life threatening in a realistic manner
2.2 Voice Chat Jamie Leigh was gagged but continued to talk in VoIP
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour users had shown disrespectful behavior towards me and my friend in OOC.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk users showed that they didn't care much for this rule and at gunpoint they kept ignoring us and continuing to move around in their own comfort.
3.6 Stay Alive user or users insisted in dying then living
3.26 ‘/me’ Function Jamie Leigh ignored my /me actions
3.28 Being Tied-up Jamie Leigh ignored of me tying him up and gagging him by picking up objects & taking them out on he's hands while he was tied up.

If you find any other rule breaking shown in the Demo please do tell.
and before you ask no we did not intentionally rob them at the Drug Dealer.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
This was the second day we have played on the server and I didn't break any rule at all. I lost connection and the admins can look back in the logs to see that I lose connection about once every hour.

As for my friend, he was a new player and complying to everything you told him that he knew how to do... he completely moved where you told him, dropped items you told him after finding out how, and listened to your fear rp in the most general form of his knowledge.

This AR is clearly to get back at us for us making a report on them. (Reference: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-request-on-xcommunist-and-jxnalx.26447/ )
I even have a screenshot of them telling us that we are at "war".
war.jpg

Reaction score
Why do u think this was a retaliation? This is just examples of you breaking the rules but apparently its a retaliation because you can't accept the fact that you were too breaking rules.

Reaction score
It was the person making the ban request, stop derailing the thread.

Reaction score
I don't understand you because you posting that AR is Retaliation if we use your Logic and even if this is Retaliation there is no rule that prevents me reporting you guys in the form of Retaliation I am actually breaking rules if I do not report you as of rule 2.6

Reaction score
You are constantly trying to attack us for whatever reason, you're reporting now because we reported you. When peepee reported you there was a discussion in OOC, this is the uncropped version. The "prove it?" by peepee is in reference to the videos in the OP. Now if you don't see how this is retaliation I don't think you know the definition. Like I said in my first reply, he complied to everything you told him, and my internet drops frequently.

aS379Up.jpg

EDIT:

As far as i'm concerned, this is more evidence for me.

These are all of the rules that you have violated in your own video alone (I have more evidence):
2.5 Excessive Negativity
3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
3.26 ‘/me’ Function
3.30 Recognising Players (telling him to call friend)
5.1 Mugging (Next to DD)
5.6 Kidnapping

Attachments

• aS379Up.jpg
    aS379Up.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Jamie Leigh (Naranja) will receive 3 days ban. Cold Ina did time out and will therefore not be punished.

Both @Elemetsup and @jxnalx will receive a short ban as well. As @Cold Ina mentioned above there was rule break on both sides of the situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.