AR on Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Thomas/Thomas Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: How do I Quickscope/Smith Carry
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Was responding to a 911 call of a dead person at taxi, when I responded there was a black ford raptor, I saw people near the dead body so I told them to pull over so I can speak to them about what happened if they saw anything.
Then out comes Collier and gets a weapon from the trunk and shoots me.
He claims in OOC he was involved in a shootout at slums and was wanted.
He was not wanted at the time and because of him killing me he got himself wanted
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://plays.tv/video/59e2206e2a0ff4b90e/no-reason-to-shoot-me
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was me shooting at you.

1. Reason - We escaped from slums where I have shot multiple officers, and we have been seen leaving the area.
2. You got shot because you used panic button under clear gunpoint ( you could have been alive if you wouldnt have done that, which is you should provide your POV over here to see if you have actually pressed it, which is 3.4 if you did ).
3. You pulled us over 3 minutes right after we shot at officers, which is clearly enough to believe you knew what I did.

Reaction score
1. Was not under clear Gunpoint when I pressed my panic button, therefore i was not breaking 3.4.
2. Not really, considering I was pulling ye over because ye were right beside a dead person and wanted to know why ye were there, what happened/

Reaction score
As I was the driver of the vehicle and Smith used my gun, I will throw in my two cents. We had just driven off from the slums area, where Smith started shooting at cops and quickly came to the conclusion that he disliked my gun and we took off. Unfortunately, the officers involved saw us leave and also saw my vehicle, obviously. Shortly thereafter, we arrived at the gas station where we saw you. We decided to try and leave discretely, to not draw attention to ourselves. As you told us to pull over, Smith was right to assume it was due to our involvement in the slums area.

Was not under clear Gunpoint when I pressed my panic button, therefore i was not breaking 3.4.
But by pressing your panic button, you severely decreased your chances of survival, as I do not believe Smith originally intended on shooting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.