Ar on Crownfreddo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Phillip plein/ Harm Niko
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Crownfreddo/ Lance Wilson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56618973

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user broke 3.4 by shooting me under direct gunpoint. When we entered the building he was standing afk behind a barricade so my friend hold him under gunpoint, I wanted to crowbar his door but I forgot to close the main door so went back to his main door to close it and when I turned around he came back and just ran up to me under gunpoint and started shooting at me while my friend had him under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://streamable.com/wbp83l

Reaction score
Crownfreddo is kind of new and as his friend i would like to help explain his actions. He was AFK at the time and when he came back he had no idea about you being behind him, if he had known then it would have been a rule break but as far as his point of view goes, he sees one person in front of him, so he raises his gun from passive which is completely fine. It is not against the rules to raise your gun from passive to someone in front, it only applies if you are being gun pointed from behind, which as far as @Stan[UK] was concerned, @LunkLoafGrumble didn't exist.

Reaction score
From watching your POV, I never turned around and noticed you. I was AFK and only noticed the guy that was killed by myself. I had no idea I was under gunpoint, and didn't hear any VC until I started shooting at the player I killed. I raise the gun from passive and kill the unknown player which was in my base, which is legal, but would have been illegal if I had knew that I was being gun pointed. As far as I knew @LunkLoafGrumble didn't exist.

Reaction score
Crownfreddo is kind of new and as his friend i would like to help explain his actions. He was AFK at the time and when he came back he had no idea about you being behind him, if he had known then it would have been a rule break but as far as his point of view goes, he sees one person in front of him, so he raises his gun from passive which is completely fine. It is not against the rules to raise your gun from passive to someone in front, it only applies if you are being gun pointed from behind, which as far as @Stan[UK] was concerned, @LunkLoafGrumble didn't exist.
You wasn't even involved in the situation why are you even replying then?

Reaction score
As I’ve already said I have been a massive part in teaching freddo in how the server works and have spoken to him about the situation. I am now repeating the information in my post to detail the situation for you :)
Yeah teaching or not you was not involved in the situation and at the end of the day a staff member need to deal with it so lets wait for their respond

Reaction score
Yeah teaching or not you was not involved in the situation and at the end of the day a staff member need to deal with it so lets wait for their respond
sound mate, never said i was involved, said im relaying information for someone who doesn't quite understand how forums and everything works, its called helping mate.

Reaction score
Denied.

The defender already had out a gun and never saw Peter Winter and just raised a gun on the attacker, this mistake is understandable and won't be punished.
@Stan[UK] next time please watch it if you are afk, I don't want to see this thing again otherwise we might will see it as on purpose.

@Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.