AR on Cup_Master and Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Foxtrot0295 / Travis Smiths
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cup_Master / and his friend. (I don't know his OOC name.)
His/Her SteamID: Couldn't find.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Asked me to show them a Remington I was going to sell them, as I had just started basing with them. The second time I go show my Remington (As proof that I actually have one.) They remove my storage perms, only to then pull a gun and shoot me despite me having my gun out first. They claimed I shot at them first, and they only had their gun out for protection because they thought I was going to kill them. However, I clearly had no valid reason to kill them from just showing them my Remington. Also they didn't pull their firearm for protection, they removed my storage perms before pulling their gun out.

My point here is as you can see in the DEMO he removed my storage perms, then proceeded to pull a gun. This is unfair play as I would've been able to store my gun in the time it took him to take his out, aim it, and tell me to put my hands up. He knew what he was doing, and he tries to act dumb like he has no clue.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.mediafire.com/file/jja5q63m0q6m335/DemoReport.rar/file
Tick: 5875

Last edited:

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As you can see is that if I did let him have his perm for the storage he would've have had put the gun in his storage even though he was in gun point so I find it clearly fair and the fact that he shot at me first

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Never knew someone can get a worst reaction score than mine holy shit

Reaction score
Youd be surprised and I've been here longere than you and because I don't agree with anyone on here and they don't agree with me, yet I still continue. And idrc.

Also nice topic change cause you know what I said is true

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK Idgaf about your opinion your english is horrible did you drop out or something lol
You dont agree with facts cause you're just in denial

Reaction score
i obviously press E on the storage thats how I found out it was removed, also go on ther perpheads search bar and just search "Cup_Master" your name pulls up like 5 AR's on you and 3 or 4 ban appeals im not suprised someone liek you would pull a stunt like this

Reaction score
@Cup Master 1. I'm not even English, rekt. 2. My English is not terrible, just because I don't type proper grammar or words doesn't mean I'm bad at English, but I understand someone with such few braincells don't understand that. And 3. I'm on phone because I cba to use my pc.

Reaction score
@Cup Master 1st off, stop acting like you are the boss and grow up. No he didn't, he's from another country and not everyone has Brilliant English. Stop disrespecting him and grow up.

Mods feel free to remove this, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK 1. I'm not even English, rekt. just the starting of this makes me want to off myself you're in denial and you dont have proper grammar is the fact that you can't properly structure a sentence and wtf does "Im not even english" Matter we dont give a shit go speak whatever language you are

Reaction score
@Cup Master Okay jeg snakker det sprog jeg snakker, du er en lille spasser røv. Better? And bro there was nothing wrong with anything I said lmao, you're just really stupid.

Reaction score
@Cup Master And you asked for help for cops test, so you're not much better you spas

You both would get blacklisted from police for it.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Most of my bans were appeal from misunderstandings? The past dont matter btw

Reaction score
He just disrespected me for not speaking proper English, and then he writes something that doesn't make sense lmao.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to respond to what you guys are saying if you dont want me to respond I wont all im saying this man shot first when he was obviously going to store his gun in a robbery he even knew it was going to happened

Reaction score
@Cup Master exactly like i wrote in my report "you act like you dont know what ur doing" when u rlly 100% know what your doing stop acting like you joined yesterday cause you clearly didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.