AR on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Clippy//Aidan Keis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Not sure, if a staff member could tell me would be appreciated (killed around 20:40 22/10/19)
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Clearly baiting police purely to start an unnesacery gunfight & probably wouldn't have been arrested. The user had a shootout with officers and would've been warranted I believe.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Kay

Reaction score
Not sure who killed who but I think I was there.

we killed you because as you said we were warranted and wanted to
Kill cops.

Would like to add nice 3.4 in the video reversing under gp from my friend who was basing with me

Reaction score
Involved, maybe shouldn't of said he was warranted, as we didn't really know whether dna was gathered as we killed Cops and had no escape car

Reaction score
Actually you'll see I instantly get out.

In the footage you can see I don't activate my speech till I'm literally being shot.

Reaction score
Blatant lies. Review the footage. Perhaps Marcus Hudson could send in his demo as well to show he also wasn't speaking...

Reaction score
Oh btw, I shot you, not him because I told him if he got off ts or came towards me with cops behind him I would kos, we were just reporting a crime lmak

Also sound???
Add sound kid

Reaction score
I just shot you because he walked back being chased, that's what I told him before he reported a crime, we were pre cautious

Kay

Reaction score
You don’t instantly get out for one and two I don’t get why you’re staying you activated your mic. You went to slums where a gun fight has occurred let’s say 10 mins ago.

Reaction score
I'll gather sound related evidence with a timer for ya'll as well

Reaction score
I don't need.a.timer,.just sound, I'm.not braindead, I told Kay if cops chased.him I would Kos,.and you made it look like a Chase,.and.he shouted help, so I shot you simple, you lost 5 minutes kid

Reaction score
Made it look like a chase? Yes because pulling up on the side of the road with my lights on is a chase... Kay did not shout help, as per the footage I'm uploading now will prove. + Its not about the blackscreen its about just shit rp. Believe it or not cop baiting just to start a shootout isn't fun for anyone but yourselves.

Reaction score

Might be time to make a uturn on your lies

EDIT: At a push thats maybe a 2 second delay getting out

Reaction score
@Ashur Look at the video below vv. Pulling up on the sidewalk because of a 911 call then he didn't even shout help

Reaction score
Involved (you can hear my voice and I have some important information) Kay was wanted as I gathered DNA from the scene. @Ashur had died somehow (by cop???). After I set a warrant about 5-10 mins after Kay makes a 911 saying he was punched. Soon after a officer goes down. Might I add. Aidan showed no threat to you when he got out so you could have kidnapped him.

Reaction score
Accepted

It wasn't a very smart idea calling the police whilst knowing you're warranted and shooting them as they arrive.
@Kay will receive a warning for breaking 3.4.

Reviewed with @SpaceShots.

Status
Not open for further replies.