Ar on D3lux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Powerlight!. / Joe Hunt

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3lux / Chris Anderson.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I belive the guy broke 3.5,

First of all he raided me at parkers (where he saw i had meth), i killed him. I can see he's car is at the front gate at that moment in my demo, when he's car disapear's There goes a little moment. Then the same car, is parking at the Bazzar gass station, he go to the glassco and wait a bit. Then my meth explode, And he is making a 911 call "Meth Explotion at parkers", When the officers come he drives away and appear on then scene as a swat,.

( I Know he was the caller cause i asked another officer on steam, I can see he's car is parked at Bazzar Gasstation, in my demo)

(I know he was whit the police force raiding cause some of the OOC messages, And the other officer i asked on steam told me)

(Reason that im bleeding in the middle of the video cause i got cripplet for running over my cash register)

Cause of the police raid i lost, 2 big weed plants, 2 big cocain plant, About 21 meth "saying danger" A AK-47 Whit mag.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8d115d0794115ee6dbe738c0c49f14f1/

Tick: About 20000.

@D3luX I would love to hear your side of this

I don't think that the RR is going to be accepted as they would hear the explosion themselves.... But as I am non admin I can't say shit.
I will support this though as he knew about you having meth and he expected them to blow up so he stayed near there so you can get raided by the cops...

k

My side of this was that i had glass co, and i decided to raid you. After i respawned, i started crafting meth, and i decided to buy the water at gas station at bazar before returning to glass co, and that was where heard the explosion. I reported it to 911, and straight after, cops showed up, and said they also heard it by them self. So i pulled back, waiting till they were done, so i could enter glass co. My car was parked at the gate because i was too lazy to open the gate. And not to mention that, over 10minutes according to the demo, have passed when i was at the gas station, so im not breaking 3.5
- Afterwards i regret to start growing, and wanted to be cop. And a SWAT slot was avaible too, so i went that. I din't drive there before i actually was called on the radio. So i din't actually do anything wrong, as i was called on the radio.

Last edited:
And after the raid u regret to be a cop. And buyed a regal appartement,? And its also Funny the cops drived away from the place. And returned as u become a swat?

Last edited:
Demos (as ever) are shite and don't show who was actually interacting with the gate; however if it was @D3luX I would definitely say that being at the entrance to something that is your property as much as his is too proximate to his death position, within 10 minutes of being downed without revival.

With that in mind, his position will not have triggered the 'too close to death position' system; this system is however limited and technically @D3luX (assuming it was him shown at the gate) did return to his death position:

197472a7b8a14f11610b9382683f4140.png

Consider that someone dies at Regal. The radius for NLR according to the system will reach the bottom door, meaning that the whole building is off limits - which makes sense. Equally, it should apply here: the main gate is the exclusive route (when you don't consider the ladder in scrappys as it is unorthodox) to both properties including the one he died at, why should he be able to come this close to his death position (i.e. within the complex) in contrast to not being able to enter the same apartment complex at an independent, theoretical, but practical situation at Regal?

Also, let's look at this:
I reported it to 911, and straight after, cops showed up,

db5f2aec5b93914bd68cde07c6ff7a1e.png

...the youtube video then jumps to this timeframe which strongly suggests that the police were called within 10 minutes of final incapacitation...
1bd19166fb30d5a2adeba65907d176e6.png

...which, if holds true, means that @D3luX interacted with/affected the person(s) involved with his death, and therefore broke rule 3.5.

When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes [[NOTE THAT INCAPACITATION WITHOUT REVIVAL LASTS 5 MINUTES]] (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or re-join/affect/interact with the situation and people that were involved with their death. They must also forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold, and any friends that they have/had made if these lie outside the area of where the player died.

Looks like to me that he raided you and you killed him and he wanted revenge therefore he waited for your meth to blow up so he can become police and raid you so that he can get money out of it.

As much as Chris' drawings are on point, I doubt @D3luX broke 3.5

Using the demo in the video you cans see he dies at 18:48 and then at 28:56 he is seen at the gas station again. If we think about this it proves he did not break NLR. You have a 4-5 minutes untill you respawn. Then a 4 minute NLR timer. This adds up to a maximum of 9 minutes. 10 minutes pass between him dying and arriving at the gas station.

Maybe a Demo from his POV?

He reported meth explotion. That Will say he did use some information from earlyer life... how can u know if it wasent somethings eles blowing? If i Wated to roleplay that? I didnt have any chance cause he came as swat and raider whitout confliting whit me?. I would say if u hear an explotion, u would make a 911 "explotion at parkers"

You have a 4-5 minutes untill you respawn. Then a 4 minute NLR timer. This adds up to a maximum of 9 minutes. 10 minutes pass between him dying and arriving at the gas station.

It's 5 minutes, followed by a 5 minute timer.

Looking at the timeframe he made the call within this timer and therefore would be in violation of the rule.

@cardstarvipe

Well the explosion of meth and lets say a timed explosive are diffrent so i could understand why he made the call as meth explosion at parker

Again he May not use any information from past life. So how should he know the difference from the explotions?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456056358,1456054447][/DOUBLEPOST]@blobvis 2.0

A bit of 3.5

"They must also forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life;."

So i would Mean he dont know how a meth explotion sounds. ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456056841][/DOUBLEPOST] @blobvis 2.0 U got a list saying what to put in it. Like the first time u did it.

Last edited:
"They must also forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life;."

So i would Mean he dont know how a meth explotion sounds. ?

It's just something you'd be able to differentiate based on certain experience/information; it didn't necessarily have to be true either, he could have simply thought it was an explosion and mentioned meth in the 911 call simply to yield a better response; that doesn't mean he's broken the rule.

My explanation earlier demonstrates how he has broken the rule unless there is explicit evidence showing that his NLR timer had expired before he'd made the call.

@Chris Yea okey. But can he do 911 meth explotion. And then show up as a swat. Whit the officers. And dont conflict me. Just raid,? I would Mean they should knock on the Door atleast for at chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back