AR on Daniel James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steam: Erik // Ingame: Trizzac Loose
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam: tubetrain bomb to paradies // Ingame Daniel Jmes
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38143127 (Hopefully its his)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: He randomly killed me at bazzar. He literally got a gun out in the middle of bazzar and shot me. We were just talking about the gun he lost before then he gets his gun out and shoots me. He even says it in the chat after that he did kill me for no reason as you can see in the console.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!sq5AgKRQ!r-BFH1Rl0PNNXTPHYTHv9piPFWnFqNd54jLDSvP4ONA
screenshot: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....876/0406CA3A8758D6549793DBA65BACFE35E3547819/

Tick:

Reaction score
Shot my friends in a raid earlier, I was told you escaped so I made it my job to hunt you down.

Already talked to Shay, he told me to get the revenge quicker.

Also, I told you it was worth dying for it.

Reaction score
LOL what is that excuse I clrealy died but atleast you tried getting yourself out of this. Also I said hf getting banned then you say it was worth it don't try to chat shit now please

Reaction score
Didn't see your body in the base, and the reason I said "I will" is because you're honestly just so salty the fact that I killed you, plus you bring up the M1911 you got off me because I missed you like it's a trophy.

Reaction score
nahhhh you bring something else up now apperantly you didn't see my body there but you just said someone told you that I didn't die wtf please stop

Reaction score
how would have you seen my body if you got told that I escaped then ofc you wasn't there when it happened was you got told.

Reaction score
I cannot understand a word you say, and yes I didn't see your body, and I was told you escaped, so I shot you.

Reaction score
anyways you are bsing right now and also I didn't die you are just making excuses even though the console even says that it was worth it rdming me let the admins deal with this

Reaction score
Cool. You literally just said you didn't die, so you've just proven your own AR to be invalid

Reaction score
i did die I can even show you a demo of me dieing also you were there outside when I told you fuck off and you also entered a shoot out unarmed so don't try to make excuses because ill get that demo is well.

Reaction score
Yeah, and I left the shootout. I don't know where they put your body, but I didn't see shit and I was told you didn't die. I left the shootout until it was over after that.

Reaction score
You never got told this don't even lie you are just trying to get out of this situation and again the console even says that you said it was worth killing me and it will be worth getting banned please stop.

Reaction score
The reason I said that is because when people accuse me of stuff I go "yep, yeah I will" sarcastically. If you're really reading into an OOC message like that, then christ. And telling me I'm lying when you have no proof is just blatant 1.3

Reaction score
Truth is that you're just salty over the fact that you tried to raid us, got defeated and ran away, then I fucking 1 banged you in Bazaar afterwards.

Reaction score
do you not understand that I died? you are clearly trying to get out of this situation and I also believe that nil killed me there.

Reaction score
anyways you are bsing right now and also I didn't die you are just making excuses even though the console even says that it was worth it rdming me let the admins deal with this
No being funny, you where just saying you never died but now you’re saying you did lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.