AR on David Brodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ErmakDimon/Dmitrii Ermakovich
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: David Brodie/[Kirito] {SMGL} DJ speedy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56124484
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 4.1,3.22,3.24,1.1. When i was crossing the road on a crosswalk, user rammed me. I stopped for a couple of seconds, and he continued and intentionally rammed me almost running me over. User then crossed a red light at intersection which is 3.22 and 4.1 as he was roadcrew. When the user returned into the city he tried to tow off a police car parked in an emergency with emergency lights on. Once i told him that he can't do it and wrote in LOOC that i reported him for reasons above, he said something in the lines of "call an admin i don't care" in voice chat, he then also called me a "kid" in voice chat which is 3.24. then when he parked at a gas station i just wanted to go talk to him but when i got infront of him he intentionally rammed me apparently trying to run me over, also T-boning a parked police car damaging government property, thus breaking 4.1 once again. In an admin sit user verbally abused me breaking 1.1. I was asked by @HolyShititsDannyD to post an action request.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!bVVh1RTC!nzO884m3HP82Z2f0qHnJXuSApkjdIQXqOsQXgoTXUxo
Tick: almost at the start

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user in question has already been banned, But in this case he will be given an extended ban due the multiple rules broken as well as breaking 1.1 by calling you a bell end during an admin sit (the very same reason he is banned now) he has also broken 4.1 4.9 3.22 3.24

Status
Not open for further replies.