AR on Dazinger

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ben Niko/ Palodhi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dazinger
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me for no reason in the middle of bazaar. We have no prior meetings before this. I was not armed from what he could see as I had a concealable weapon on me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
Hey, here is my POV.

I didn't even realise I killed the wrong person until Hayden just pulled me in game to reply here.
I was mugged like 2 minutes prior to me shooting you by Harem Valentino, I came out of the shop as you can see in my POV and saw him, I got a gun and came back out and I mistook you for him and shot you, now I know in the video it briefly shows your name just before I shoot when I look left and right, however I wasn't looking at your body I was looking to see if cops were around before I shot you.

I'd like to apologise, it was an honest mistake and you two were wearing very similar clothing. It was not a mass RDM attempt or anything of such as I did not shoot Aladeen/promethium or anyone else nearby when I could of, I only shot Fillip when he pulled a gun on me after it happened etc.
My confusion can also be shown in the OOC logs when you say "Why did you kill me" and I replied something along the lines of "You mugged me"

I'll happily refund you of any items you lost if that makes the situation better?

Reaction score
Accepted

Patch will receive a warning for the incident. We appreciate that he was honest about his mistake but @Patch you need to be more careful in the future and make sure the person you're shooting is the correct person. @Palodhi feel free to make a refund request for anything lost and tag me / Tyla.

Reviewed with @Tyla Jai