AR on Deshawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy , Sosa Silver
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Deshawn Tyson , Deshawn Tyson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 , https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186542291
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 , 2.5 , 3.9 I had been walking to my vehicle in parking garage to claim it. He pulled up along side of my car telling me to put my hands up and I was about too but my life had been ended before I had the chance too. He had claimed that he had a hit on me but it wasn't said until after my death in Local OOC. It took place in ground level in the Parking Garage, a broad open area. I also lost a Glock 18C during my death.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you stole a purple car right ? the owner paid me 5k to kill you. we looked for you about 5-10 mins in all map and we saw you leaving the car at the bank and running to CG so i came there and killed you. In response to your arguments: 1- i dont need to let you know that you have a hit on you before i kill you this is not arma 3 2- if im gonna kill you i dont need to wait for you to go subway or forest this is not mugging and can be done publicly. ty

Reaction score
Denied

You got killed for stealing someone's car. They have seen you getting out of the car and followed you towards City Garage to kill you. If you steal someone's car they can kill you.

Reviewed with @Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.