AR on dom, jazz and james simeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Samuel Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dom Ghandi / Jazz Williams / James Huskey
His/Her SteamID: Dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
While the TFU thing was bugged, the players were engaged in a shootout at slums, they had no plan of escape and appeared to be fleeing on foot through CH which is an extremely populated area. Since you are supposed to RP like there are swat and a full cop team or whatever, i believe they all broke 3.4.
Evidence (Demo Required):
You can see in gif below them clearly escaping on foot through the area.
b2fcfa29da0b829d649e65e5152da05c.gif

May be a little laggy, but that is just gyazo gifs.
Tick:
N/A
@Jazz™
Dont know the others forum names so feel free to tag them so they can explain there side!

Last edited:
Reaction score
we were fleeing the scene of a shootout to get picked up at regals where the rest of out group was, the npcs couldnt see us since the steps are in the way...

and the fact that there was no swat makes no difference, there would of only been 1 anyway since there was no mayor at the time, i dont see how i broke the rules since all but one cop who i saw fleeing to bazaar/subs was dead. as i said before we were running to regals parking where we were getting a ride to escape fully.

Reaction score
You were quite fast to write this AR. For a start, how do you know if we have an escape plan or not? You just assumed this. All you've posted is a gif of us running towards regals. I personally think this is quite petty and is just a really unnecessary AR. As stated by Dom, we jumped into a friends car and fled the scene, and all cops were dead anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.