AR on Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer/Simon Fellton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dylan/Dylan Grimes
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168589909
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 3.4. Repeatedly entering dangerous crime scenes in order to request a bugged ticket to be removed.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Dylan had a bugged ticket, which wasn't being shown in his inventory. I had confirmed this in LOOC earlier.

In the first video, we were performing a hard traffic stop of a van that was failing to stop, which ended up being crashed at the intersection. We were moving the suspects out of the intersection for safety, when Dylan walks into the middle of the intersection to talk about fixing his bugged ticket.

Slightly before the second video, I had removed Dylan's ticket and given him a new one in an attempt to fix the problem, however it apparently did not. In this video, the cuffed players were all inside the slums when a meth explosion had happened. The rest of the police force was inside slums while I dealt with the suspects. Dylan is asked to leave the area so I can speak to him at the PD later, in a safer environment. He eventually leaves at 0:53. During this time, he was threatened with prison time if he kept came back.

At a 1:20 a gunfight happens in slums, where the rest of the police force dies. Dylan can be seen watching from a distance and immediately runs over as soon when shooting starts, despite having nothing to do with the situation. The final shots were heard at 1:54, when Dylan was definitely able to hear the sounds.

As the rest of the police force was now dead, I was forced to investigate on my own. I released the other suspects as they were unarmed, but was still suspicious that they might pose a threat. I proceed to search the slums to find out what happened, when Dylan appears outside slums 3 and announces he "would like to pay his ticket now", and initially ignores several orders to go away.

In the first an last encounter, Dylan increased the risk to his life, for an inappropriate reason. In the second encounter, he both increased the risk to his life and his freedom after being threatened with prison.

Thanks for consideration of my report.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do apologise for this.. not many people were on at the time and so I was just having a little fun on the server.
I know this does not still give me the right to do this, I understand.

I am still quite new to the server, so I am trying to get a hang of the rules,
so please forgive me on this.

I am deeply sorry.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be warned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.