AR on Ethan and some other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Balthazar Winchester:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Ethan and well I can't see the name of the other guy since on my demo it says loading.
His/Her SteamID:

Why Should This Player Be Punished: For 3.4 totally ignoring gun point. I was raiding slums with my friend and once Ethan and the other guy came they were about to get inside slums 2 their guns were at their back. I am telling them to get on the floor and then they both start running ignoring that I was actually aiming at them then took their guns and killed me. Well if I was killing them for carrying a gun at their back they would actually report me for that so I gave them a chance to drop it and do as I say and they ignored it. I checked Ethan's ban record and the same thing happened last time he got banned like a month ago so I guess its gonna be extended this time.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!y75HFCgJ!v75DbTRN6dgr5-6i7GmLbGvm4vBc7xmrFej_YSLsNUQ
Tick: 20500

Reaction score
i ran down the stairs, you didn't keep direct gp on me and i knew it was a pistol so it was ez

Reaction score
How fucking cringy can you be?
4fe1fd97b04a1cc468b4ff611cdcbba7.png

That better be a quote.

Reaction score
wdym he said he aimed at me so im countering his argument by saying it was in no way direct and i was in a perfectly fine position to run back down the stairs

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it was a pistol or a riffle once you are under gunpoint you are not supposed to do that. I didn't expet that kind of reaction thats why I didn't kill you when I could even if it was ez.

Reaction score
no, you were pointed at ethan then tried pointing it at me when I was already down the stairs, meaning that I had opportunity then ethan had opportunity because you kept randomly moving ur focus iirc

Reaction score
@Sorle How could you know who I was aiming at? I would like it if you shut up and let the staff team check my point of view. I could actually shoot you both in the head right before I say hands up and you wouldn't have the chance to run away like cockroaches.

Reaction score
@Sorle I really hope you will keep being such a smartass after the staff team actually review this and the demo. I have nothing more to say enjoy your weekend <3

Reaction score
imma keep it real with you im not even sure if i did break 3.4 or not because my game was freezing like fuck let me see if i clipped it

Status
Not open for further replies.