AR on Ethan and some other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I was also lagging but check it out man I wouldn't waste my time make this AR unless you actually did.

Deleted member 5920

How did I break 3.4? You started firing and I ran inside, it's 3.6 for me not to run and anyway I was stood right infront of my door and opened it before you said anything so I was never in any danger as I can run inside and lock it.

Tbh I almost just followed your gunpoint cause I wanted to catch a glimpse of those abs bb; )

Reaction score
Hahahahha. Well I actually started shooting cause I was paniced when one of you started running. And lets just make this an actual AR so would you like to provide your demo? Not a youtube video just your demo so we can actually see your point of view. There is always a chance of me being wrong right? Share your demo not a youtube video.

Deleted member 5920

There's a video of your POV, I only start running after you shoot. My demo will add literally nothing and I cba finding it tbh.

Reaction score
@Ethan If you actually see the video the sound of the gunshots is earlier than the actual gunshot. And as you can see the actual gunshot is after you started running.

Reaction score

video of my pov

demo even shows my freezes - that isn't a demo issue, i was experiencing that ig too - i looked at u for half a second and it looked pointed at ethan specifically so i just dipped, can't expect me to properly process it in half a second, as all i saw was a dude with a gun and i started moving before u gave any commands so it's instinct to just dip - fight or flight response

also even if u do think i just ran for no reason, even if i did process ur gp, we legit just killed your friend outside and you're aware of this, i have reason to believe you'll kill me so 3.6 comes into play

Last edited:
Reaction score
man how would he know u killed me we are not meta gamin nor we were on ts at the time , if he wanted to kill u he could have done that on site ,not saying down on the ground and stuff

Deleted member 5920

Due to my rigorous exercise routine to try and gets abs, something which you've never had. I have gained the ability to sprint and opened the door before I realised I was being GPed so when I saw him I sprinted into cover which I can thank due to my training. And hence I never broke 3.4 as I had cover to hide behind and also you started shooting anyway so I ain't about that life and 3.6 ain't about that life so I ran inside and came out shooting. By the way, have you ever tried not missing?

Reaction score
Denied

Both Sorle and Ethan had a reasonable amount of cover as well as being a reasonable distance away from you to justify moving into cover and drawing their firearms.

Reviewed by myself and @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.