Ar on Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@MrWoLfX Exactly, Nor shooting you because you knocking on his door and he "suspects" you gonna raid him.

Deleted member 5920

@bobo I never said I suspected, I knew you were going to raid me. I didn't shoot anyone for being part of MegaLollis, I shot someone for planning on raiding me.

dog

Reaction score
@Ethan in game? you sure about that? Not in TS, where you guys were the whole day? Show demo to prove that he told you in game?

Also, even if you had evidence that we were raiding, Abduski was unarmed and you wouldn't have known 100% that it was him. Could've been someone else knocking on your door.

*Photo was taken after the fact

Deleted member 5920

@doooooooooge Abduski wasn't unarmed. They were talking outside my door. I got told IC MegaLollis are planning on raiding.

dog

Reaction score
@Ethan There was no weapon in his hand, thus posing no threat. Would you provide a demo/video of you getting told IC that we were going to raid, cause aylin wolf said otherwise when asked yesterday.

also, abduski had a pistol on him so it wouldn't have been visible nor would you have been able to see ANY gun through walls/doors anyways, so you couldn't have been 100% sure he was armed anyways

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
@Ethan you have 24 hours to provide your demo of the situation where you shot through the door and when you got told that you were going to be raided.

Deleted member 5920

It's on my text messages, I was texted IG. And if you can gimme the date and time that would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You killed him twice that day, the first time was 10:04:32 PM and the other was 10:42:27 PΜ both GMT

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted

From the provided evidence I see no reason to kill the man knocking on your door. You think they are raiders? Hide in the bathtub. You can't start wallbanging like that, not only did you not have a reason to, you also could have killed anyone walking by.

You already have a long ban so I'll just add this to the ban reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.