AR on Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

@Shay The evidence he is withholding is our initial encounter. I can't remember fully what happened which is why I need the video.

Reaction score
@efan And I've been saying that the initial encounter was you ramming us which lead to you getting a ticket, and then you were seen coming up behind us at intersection. Also if I'm manipulating evidence as you claim, why don't you just upload the evidence yourself? You were there too. Oh and like you said, you're making claims of me manipulating evidence so the burden of proof falls on you. Wasn't that your logic?

@Shay do you intend on dealing with this AR?

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

@Exnem There is no proof of this, I can't remember what happened at. You make the claim, you provide the proof.

Reaction score
@efan And I already have. Besides, since the 25th Dec. The demo is older than 21 days and I no longer have to upload it if requested as 1.4 states.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@efan No, because I'm no longer obligated to actually show it, nor did I feel it was necessary. I literally said I'd upload it if Shay felt it was necessary. Unfortunately for you, he took too long to deal with this, so I don't actually have to anymore.

Reaction score
Oh and also the fact that I have no idea what else you want me to show, I have no reference, all you keep saying is "show the rest" which tells me nothing. A lot of things happened in the hour you spent harassing us.

A1L

Reaction score
@Exnem That is the most fucked up thing ever, lol you probably are hiding something tbh if you're not going to upload it, the fact you're being so hard to play with and not providing that bit kinda seems like you're hiding something, I may not be involved but that is a dickish move "I'm no longer obligated to actually show it ". YOU made the AR so you provide the evidence zzz :panda: :panda:

Reaction score
@A1L And you've completely glossed over the fact that I said I didn't feel like it was necessary to upload it. You've singled out me mentioning a rule. Which by the way is in no shape way or form fucked up when it's not on me to deal with, but on Shay. He's the one who should have dealt with this long ago. I've said this several times but I'll say it again, it's more of the exact same footage, him doing the same thing over and over. The only difference with that footage is that you see an officer pull him over and go off frame.

Reaction score
@efan You were there too, if you're so fussed about it just upload your own damn evidence.

Deleted member 5920

@Exnem I'm not the one with the issue. Do you understand the concept of burden of proof?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@efan Will receive a 1-day ban for his actions.
Reviewed by Myself and @Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.