AR on Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Exnem / Conyo Yomama & Ray cism / Conyo Demama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ethan Belinsky @efan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5 and 1.1 on @DJ Conyo's behalf. Baiting and ramming SS, warned several times to stop, and threatened with the end result of being shot if they kept going, for the mayor's safety. (If we get stuck on his car and another gang looking to kill the mayor hops out, we don't want to be stuck, police also didn't respond, so we ended up shooting him in an attempt to stop him, he had no reason to retaliate as he started this whole thing)
Evidence:
f25fe64210.jpg

Tick: Tock

Deleted member 5920

I'll reply to this when I'm not steaming but why did you cut out the mic spam of music?

Reaction score
Demo doesn't record voice lol, why does that matter anyway? We're just vibing.

Reaction score
You said practically nothing, you kept ramming us and both me and @DJ Conyo told you to stop several times. It's not a defense it's an immature half assed excuse.

Deleted member 5920

This isn't the whole situation in the video shown. I can't justify the situation without the full video.

Reaction score
@efan The initial encounter was the exact same thing, you rammed us, got a ticket and kept doing it.

Reaction score
@efan what's the point when i said it was the exact same thing? What do you even get out of it? You're ramming us, following and taunting us, it's the same deal.

Deleted member 5920

@Exnem because there's no proof that is all that happened. You're manipulating evidence.

Reaction score
@efan What I don't understand is how your word in-game can get someone warned or even banned but when it's in an AR you need to show a 30 minute video to get someone punished, I've already shown evidence of your actions, showing more is meaningless, I'm not manipulating evidence, I'm explaining how it went and that showing the rest is a waste of time. Unless @Shay wants to see the rest I won't be uploading it. I don't know what else you want me to say, you rammed us, taunted, and baited SS. That's what happened, and it kept going even before the video started. You were ticketed for the same offenses earlier, which would be reckless driving and collisions. You also failed to comply with SS' threats, we said we would open fire if you didn't stop, you kept going and we were being generous and let you off the hook several times, you came back around to taunt us again and @DJ Conyo had enough, and I agreed with him. Out of nowhere you get your AK out to defend your offensive actions? It doesn't make sense, you should have sped off instead, we warned you it was going to happen and you didn't listen, like a child would.

Deleted member 5920

You're making the claims that I violated the rules. The burden of proof falls on you, the evidence you are withholding is why I started ramming you.

Status
Not open for further replies.